Trombe

Sadie 真緒(mao) & 美月(mizuki) new unit "The THIRTEEN" new album "PANDEMIC" release

seeing kazu right there with the screeching abortion somehow makes this already awful pv even more painful on the eyes

that music, that footage, those effects, the everything

44 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

ew

LMAO!!

But seriously, this song is such a fucking mess. That chorus is ripped from R指定's "Last order" and O, M, F, GEE, QUIT SAYING CHAINSAW! Shut up! I seriously hope Mao and Mizuki don't bring these shitty electro influences back to Sadie.

I dunno, it could be a guilty pleasure for me. I'll be one of the first to admit that I kind of dig it for its high energy and catchy factor. This definitely falls on the bottom of my list for songs of that nature, but what can I say, sometimes I like lazily written throwaway tracks. But I 100% agree that the repeating "chainsaw" line is overused and gets annoying real fast.

Amazingly, this song sounds worse with headphones and better through crappy laptop speakers.

apparently this song was made to be spammed through crappy drive-thru speakers and/or micspammed in online FPS games

if you EVER thought sadie had talent...here's ur confirmation that they have...nothing but tsunagari

+1 why is kazu lending his talents to this trash i hope he gets a phat paycheck off this

13 recommenders:
Aiji (LM.C)
葵(aoi) (the GazettE)
ASAGI (D)
右(migi) (Xmas Eileen)
左迅(satoshi) (girugamesh)
TAKE (FLOW)
武瑠(takeru) (SuG)
達瑯(tatsurou) (MUCC)
HIROSUKE (BALZAC)
VJ Boo
YOW-ROW (GARI)
RxYxO (coldrain)
玲央(reo) (lynch.)

also known as ''13 ARTISTS WHOSE OPINIONS YOU SHOULD STOP TAKING SERIOUSLY''

LOL so much hate in here xD 

but seriously  i personally enjoyed both bands  soo this great

*waits to get hated for saying this*

venomous cell @FB translated aoi's comment some time ago and it was basically "muh visual kei veterans, so many years on the scene"!!

completely avoiding any mentions of the actual music, I don't even know if he bothered listening to it 

I'm assuming it's just the guys gathering together all their old drinking buddies and coercing them into writing some bullshit comments about an album they probably have never bothered listening to.  As far as I read none of the comments made any specific or in depth analysis about the actual music. 

I really love Sadie and Mao's voice but please no this album it's very bad seriously. I hope that their next release it's not very bad like this album.

Edited by moumokuu