TAKE (FLOW)
武瑠(takeru) (SuG)
達瑯(tatsurou) (MUCC)
HIROSUKE (BALZAC)
VJ Boo
YOW-ROW (GARI)
RxYxO (coldrain)
玲央(reo) (lynch.)

The fact that this was even a thing showed that Mizuki and Mao clearly knew that this release wouldn't do well without some backing.

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

I thought Madrigal de Maria was worse. 

I don't trust anyone who thinks Madrigal De Maria is a good album.

33 minutes ago, The MAD Stallion said:

I don't trust anyone who thinks Madrigal De Maria is a good album.

............awwwkwaaaard

*puts on MDM and smites haters*

I fully accept all the hate when i say i like "WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUD" xD if the album would've been more lile this song then it would've been a better album for me. But its all over the place

That being said. I gave Pandemic a few listens and i just can't stand the robot voice. Mao does fairly good screams/growls so why the hell use this? This was the main killer for me when DEATHGAZE - ENIGMA came out. There are a couple of catchy songa but not enough to make me want to revisit the album anytime soon. But i will keep trying them if they ever put out more releases.

9 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

GANGSTA had one enjoyable track, and one decent track. I'm expecting PANDEMIC to have zero decent/enjoyable tracks.

Which one was the enjoyable one? Haha you may be right I'm just curious.

I know I enjoyed PHANTOM PAIN at least so far from PANDEMIC.

50 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

Which one was the enjoyable one? Haha you may be right I'm just curious.

I know I enjoyed PHANTOM PAIN at least so far from PANDEMIC.

GESSHOKU was the enjoyable one (albeit, I still hear Mao screaming, "I JUST FOR YOUR MASTER/BASTARD/MUSTARD"); GYPSY was the decent one.

I still haven't heard PANDEMIC, just the previews, and the only preview I distinctly remember was the R指定 Last order rip-off. Everything else was, um, not up my alley...

after I use Google translate translating cockroach into Chinese, I decide not to get the meaning of English anymore.

( I don't talk about music as usual )

8 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

GESSHOKU was the enjoyable one

That's right, agreed'. I knew there was something by a Japanese title that sounded like the best side of Sadie, and yeah I'm with you on the lyrics ha.

Almost all of the songs on PANDEMIC serve the same purpose so it's mostly just a matter of a few of them being passable Sadie bangers in my eyes (ears) PHANTOM PAIN I guess is something I really wish had fallen out of Sadie's ass before this current state of affairs ha.