Trombe

Deviloof ‏new distributed single "Ishtar" release

Hm, cool. Whilst I do like them, i don't think they are the most "Brutal" vk band out there. Can't wait though.

^ trust me they are the most brutal Vk band out ther at the moment! Nightmare is even heavier then Ruin and Ruin already wipe the floor with any other song released by any Vk band but thats just my opinion...

but anyway can't wait for more from my FAV band!!

sooo curious how their new look will be and of course can't wait for more brutality in terms of their new song! 8D

^ trust me they are the most brutal Vk band out ther at the moment! Nightmare is even heavier then Ruin and Ruin already wipe the floor with any other song released by any Vk band but thats just my opinion...

but anyway can't wait for more from my FAV band!!

sooo curious how their new look will be and of course can't wait for more brutality in terms of their new song! 8D

Well seeing as how I've only heard RUIN, i'd need to hear more. Is there anywhere I can hear the rest of their first release?

I think the undisputed "most br00tal" VK bands at the moment are:

1. Deviloof

2. By:Arlant

3. D.I.D. maybe(they are more aggressive/fast than brutal, but Imho it counts)

Deviloof's new artist photos along with their new song will be made public today at 22:00 Japanese standard time.

I really hope this'll be available at the same stores that had Ruin.

I will check on where the physical cd of "Ishtar" will be available.

I will try to provide an answer as soon as possible.

Individual Pictures

桂佑 (Keisuke)

1655864_214589148896616_1698138873321262

竜弥 (Ryuuya)

12523872_214586955563502_414777845848741

晟也(Seiya)

995387_214586905563507_55170583823303308

太輝(Daiki)

1549424_214586702230194_1456819112888208

ひろと(Hiroto)

945242_214586598896871_95715034512729344

the only thing they have going for them is that they're a "heeeeebi" visual band, and nothing else. their music isn't interesting enough to be good deathcore and its still sorely lacking clean vocals if they still wanna try being visual lol

Imho the 2 songs they've released so far are miles better than the ridiculous dreck most deathcore bands have released in the past two years or so(their countrymen Nokubura included)... 

Imho the 2 songs they've released so far are miles better than the ridiculous dreck most deathcore bands have released in the past two years or so(their countrymen Nokubura included)... 

THIS !

I'm hyped about this band because it's the first time we get some really br00tal kei without catchy choruses, eletronic touches, etc. I need some live videos ASAP, but if they keep being this good and happen to have good live performances too, this can easily become one of my fave bands and they can become popular, just like NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST which got pretty much recognition from people that couldn't care less about japanese music in general.

THIS !

I'm hyped about this band because it's the first time we get some really br00tal kei without catchy choruses, eletronic touches, etc. I need some live videos ASAP, but if they keep being this good and happen to have good live performances too, this can easily become one of my fave bands and they can become popular, just like NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST which got pretty much recognition from people that couldn't care less about japanese music in general.

I will look into the possibility of providing live video in the near future.

fantastic band. can't wait to hear more, i need to buy all of their music!

this is the kind of brutal i've been wanting.

edit: does anyone by chance know where i can buy Ruin? i live in Canada, so no access to stores that have their music. are their albums available online anywhere?

I loved Ruin. I f*cking hate Ishtar.

I'm soooo disapointed right now... WTF are these vocals on Ishtar honestly ? I can't stand it.

I really hope it will get better because at the moment I'm almost crying to be honest, it's too much for my ears. I listen to a lot of br00tal music outside of Vkei and this is a poorly done song in my opnion.

To end up with something nice, I love their new look a lot more than their first one !

because it's the first time we get some really br00tal kei without catchy choruses, eletronic touches, etc. 

I think there are quite more examples like some songs from Ha;qch (e.g. their "cover"/copy of TBDM's Elder Mysantrophy), 闇撫, etc.. This band is just brutal for the purpose of being brutal and lost the music feeling for that.

Fact is, most of you wouldnt care for this band if they a ) wouldnt look vk b ) didnt come from japan. Their music is generic at best but hey, they try to add something new (meaning taking something old in other genres) to vk. I was suprised noone in vk did this in 2010 when every other wannabe core band had these retarded boring breakdowns.