Trombe

new band "BUK BUK" has formed

also part 2: how are DEZERT and KTK big enough already to inspire so many ripoff bands?

mucc/kagerou/despa --> dezert/kuroyuri --> spawns

guys that like the earlier influences see that dezert/ktk have decent success so they ride their style, so they could be making a mix of dezert's style of the old stuff mixed with direct influences of the old stuff

the way i see it, its just a early 2000's metal orgy and basically all the new kids are copying their current favs and old school favs, and since the current favs sound like the oldies then there's a fair bit of overlap and TADA drop a zetsubou with psycho vocal and smeared lipstick BOBS YA UNCLE

just my idea, i really dont know all that much about anything

looks wise, they're all copying a specific look im not really familiar with and they're directly copying each other--then again very few bands come out with original looks now so its whatever lol

like what is this odd barefoot kei with psycho vocal where did it come from outside of dezert doing it and then KTK making it their schtick??????

Yeah, my theory is that the kids growing up on Mucc / Kagerou / whatever alternative 'nu metal' kei are finally picking up instruments (or just began wearing their influences on their sleeves more) and joining the vk funpool. Which I'm totally here for. :D

looks wise, they're all copying a specific look im not really familiar with and they're directly copying each other--then again very few bands come out with original looks now so its whatever lol

like what is this odd barefoot kei with psycho vocal where did it come from outside of dezert doing it and then KTK making it their schtick??????

Gara from Merry used to do the whole barefoot goofy eroguro thing too, back in the old days, since these guys are all playin' around with that early 2000's VK style, maybe they got some inspiration from them as well

Anyway, i'm not complaining, I'm totally here for this particular sound, as long as the bands actually like... stick around long enough to release more than two 1-track live dist. singles or whatever

4 hours ago, Yukami said:

piane35-img600x600-1460870146dnjgce24889 

Ahhh I do love this cover art.. what is it?

On 2/5/2016 at 1:56 AM, emmny said:

TADA drop a zetsubou with psycho vocal and smeared lipstick BOBS YA UNCLE

The formulaaaa XD so right though<3

you'd think being a dezert copyband they'd have some originality...well...

usually copy bands aren't that awful but these dudes take the cake with that really boring koko ni lovesong wo cover

Edited by emmny

6 hours ago, emmny said:

you'd think being a dezert copyband they'd have some originality...well...

usually copy bands aren't that awful but these dudes take the cake with that really boring koko ni lovesong wo cover

I sm

I am honest this band Like DAMY and DEZERT same way ...

i've been listening to their live set and i totally change my mind, these guys have a lot of potential; way better than damy and raindia when they started out

they need to stop playing taibans over their 1 sold out live dist and update us with a single or some shit

unless they come out with an announcement by february im assuming they gon hit the can.

another masquerade bassist,are you kidding me? ("  e .. e)

if this band and DAMY are "DEZERT's sons",i like them more than DAMY,i mean,DAMY attracts me at the instrumentals but the vocalist seem to be weak when he sings clear,

but he got good screams.BUK BUK's vocalist seems to be a bit more versatile and sing better

Halloween goth lolita costume - check

cheap cosplay store ebay wig - check

outfit made from the fabric scraps - check

I like chickens so I'll stick around for the cool band name.

they dont sound bad actually. The look is cool.