SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

It really is bad. Some people seem to think they intentionally put out bad ports on PC... for what reason? Your guess is as good as mine, but it's pretty stupid whether they do it intentionally or not.

Ah Ubisoft...as a WiiU owner, I feel very upset about this shitty company. Their declarations are disrespectful to us, I just can't. They said we don't buy their games? Maybe they should start releasing them complete and not with a delay of 6 month just to add a fucking map on the gamepad (hello Watch_Dogs). They need to start asking themselves the good questions. No mature games anymore for the WiiU? Oh wait a minute, we still need big N, we need to sell our crap Just Dance !

I wanted at first to buy Unity for PC but after their declarations and their disdain for the 'non-gamers' (ahah stop, just stop), I'll boycott it. Not even AC Rogue for the U.... Fuck you, Ubisoft you lazy fuckers (I call them Ubichiottes XD chiottes : crapper in french).

Speaking of Ubisoft and PC, apparently all of the big new titles were removed from Steam for reasons that aren't really clear. Some say Ubisoft had them removed, other say Valve removed them without informing Ubisoft. I've heard that apparently Ubisoft is having issues with paying 30% of the retail price of one game to Valve and actually want full profits, thus removing their games from Steam. The only way to get the new big titles (so Unity and Far Cry 4) is either through a physical copy or through Uplay, which apparently is riddled with bugs if I heard correctly. People who both pirated and bought Far Cry 3 in 2012 said that the pirated version actually ran better than the purchased one from Uplay LOL.

I've seen a PS4 walkthrough of Unity and while it does look okay-ish for PS4 graphics, I personally can't shake the feeling that it looks very underwhelming to what we've seen from other upcoming PS4 titles such as Dragon Age: Inquisition. The textures aren't as detailed and it all isn't as HD as I'd like. I watched the walkthrough on 1080p but I still felt like it was lacking something.

Also if Ubisoft claims WiiU has no "mature" titles than they obviously have never heard of Bayonetta lmao.

Playing Etrain Odyssey Untold and I'm so close to beating it. Hopefully I can before Persona Q comes out.

Also, got my copy of Tales of Hearts R yesterday. Going to try and juggle this and EOU.

Speaking of Ubisoft and PC, apparently all of the big new titles were removed from Steam for reasons that aren't really clear. Some say Ubisoft had them removed, other say Valve removed them without informing Ubisoft. I've heard that apparently Ubisoft is having issues with paying 30% of the retail price of one game to Valve and actually want full profits, thus removing their games from Steam. The only way to get the new big titles (so Unity and Far Cry 4) is either through a physical copy or through Uplay, which apparently is riddled with bugs if I heard correctly. People who both pirated and bought Far Cry 3 in 2012 said that the pirated version actually ran better than the purchased one from Uplay LOL.

It was already back on steam after a few hours it was removed. But that's only in the UK region.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/11/08/ubisoft-fall-games-pulled-from-steam/

Currently playing Hyrule Warriors on my WiiU (still haven't finished the legend mode -- can't fight this bastard Ganon -- so I'm playing on free mode or adventure and I increase my characters' levels instead, until I'm good to kick his fat ass) and Saphir Alpha on 3DS as soon as I receive it. <3

I tried MK8 online the other day with a twitter-friend, it was awful 8'DDD I'm so BAD, it hurts.

I stopped playing Bayonetta: I have difficulties to pass the prologue/vestibule (yea you can laugh lmao XD) + it doesn't attract me like HW. I'm a fucking shit. ToT

Dragon Age: Inquisition is probably the best game to have come out this year holy shit. It's fantastic, with a great story, loveable characters and tons of stuff to do. The humor is spot on and I couldn't stop laughing when someone got arrested because they threw a goat at my fortress walls.

FF7 FTW. This franchise is all I talk about in here. xD I'm becoming a FF manic fan recently...

Same, I started playing FFXII: IZJS on PCSX2 as it has been a long time since I've finished FFXII on PS2, what an amazing game. I plan to start again FFX and why not the previous FF games too.

Still on PCSX2, I also started DBZ: BDT3 as I never had the opportunity to play it since its release and I'm loving it so far. Probably the best DBZ game ever made.

Actively playing Fantasy Life and Omega Ruby ( I have Alpha Sapphire too, but.... too much pokemon).

When I'm tired of those (yeah, I know...) I prefer to play:
Animal Crossing
Etrian Odyssey series
Dragon Quest series
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Ranger series
15 (mostly RPG) game apps on my phone
20 more game apps on my tablet, including official Dragon Quest spinoffs in Japanese XD

Just starting up Animal Crossing has made me become addicted to it again damn it. If only my real social life was like the me in that!

Also, on the DS, started new Pokemon profiles on Diamond and Pearl just because I've completed both and need to feel nostalgic about something at this moment in time. Next, Spyro. : 3

I'm wanting to get some of the Castlevania games on Wii U that have been released lately.  I'm still on FFX HD though :D  I don't have a ton of time to play unfortunately

Actively playing Fantasy Life and Omega Ruby ( I have Alpha Sapphire too, but.... too much pokemon).

saaame (still, I abandoned my beloved Fantasy Life to play Sapphire). XD

FL is the shit seriously.

Xbox360:

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag just recently finished it but still playing cause i love it 

Fallout:New Vegas never beat but i'm toying with new builds at the moment 

3ds:

Pokemon Y

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

pc:

Binding of Isaac:Rebirth barely touch the original or finished it just went ahead and moved to this one

One Finger Death Punch

SpeedRunners

Terraria

After like a year hiatus for personal reasons, I'm playing Pokemon again. I went with Y because I hadn't played Gen6 yet. Plus it was on sale where I bought it.

So far, I really am enjoying it. I'm having a tough time keeping a team together, but I think I finally have one down. Once I'm done with it, I will look at ORAS.

Other than that I have a huge backlog of stuff on the PC, because Humble Bundle is too powerful for my wallet.

ok, so i have marathoned dragon age origins the whole last week (96 hours according to my last savegame)

now while the game has it's flaws

(pretty average run of the mill "word in danger from zombies/orcs and their demon overlord"

harsh spikes in difficulty

camera with the mind of a rebellious teenager

some rather annoying or boring level-design (the fade, dwarven deeper grounds...))

at the end it still is an extraordinary and marvellous game that i enjoyed to bits.

seriously, these have to be the best written characters and dialogues i've ever come across in video-games, zevran and morrigan are just perfect (and were my in-game love interests :P ).

on top of that this game actually is daaamn dark. many games claim to be, but this one has some serious grit to it.

if given points this definitely is a strong 9/10

i plan on skipping the DA2 as it seems to be much more action-oriented (i personally played DA:O on nightmare almost completely in tactical mode) and supposedly much more cleaned up compared to the first part, and jump right into inquisition next, which everyone seems to be loosing their minds over atm :)

Skyrim - So late to this, but this game is so much fun. 

Crysis

Remember Me - Another neat sci-fi game.

Gears Of War - Had played all the gears games except the first installment 

Injustice: Gods Among Us 

I finally decided to give Destiny a rest — doing the same thing over and over again (a sign of obsession?) just isn't much fun anymore. I am not even certain whether I shall purchase the DLC the moment it comes out next week, it's time for something else for a while after having played every single day since the release date.

Currently I am involved in Pokémon: Omega Ruby and Far Cry 4. Both are keeping me entertained quite a lot and I have a hard time deciding between the two of them, haha. I am also still attempting to finish the Assassin's Creed series up until Unity, but the games are so time-consuming.