SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Lol, the beauty of what is known as RPG. < 3 Indeed!

Haha, my nana was with me in the same room when sis and I were playing the demo and sis told me not to turn around no matter what and I did thinking it was safe and I really did throw the controller across the room and screech as the woman grabs the character. xD I totally understand, playing alone AND/OR in the dark, it's not safe kids.

Oh my gosh, Amnesia!? xD I find that game more funny than scary, now that I've seen so many walkthroughs of it lol. I feel brave for saying that now haha, I can't believe how different it is actually playing the game instead of just watching others play it. You're brave though for doing that you know!!

Edit: Oh yeah, after reading sai's post again, I've been meaning to play Lightning Returns since it came out. I actually really enjoyed the game trilogy (is that even the correct term? ><) even though it wasn't very well recieved or liked. I should really try out the classic Final Fantasy games soon actually. 

I watched a ton of videos on youtube of Amnesia and yeah it is totally different watching then playing lol.  Haha thanks.

I love Lightning Returns, it's different but fun, yes the graphics aren't that great but I don't care.  And I loved the other Final Fantasy XIII games as well.  My all time favorites will always be FFVIII, FFX and FFX-2 though :D

Recently beat Gradius 3 on dat SNES emulator and also Megaman Revolution ( a MM fangame which is relatively okay ). 

Started playing Adventure Island I for the NES but gave up because it was too goddamn hard for me lmao, now I'm playing the sequel instead which is much more manageable so far.

Been playing Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, I suck really bad at it. Lol  I keep getting my ass kicked...must find better clothes.  I can't wait until I can make the MC cross dress into mini skirts...haha.  I loved how there was a character named Toshiya.  xD

I always play League of Legends at least 2 hours a day and last week I started playing Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005 version) just because of nostalgia.

Fucking Destiny is ruling my life right now, 121 hours and counting....

Fuck, is it really that good? My friend said it wasn't that entertaining... 

The game is boring as fuck by yourself, but it has some of the funnest co-op I've ever experienced. It even rivals Borderlands co-op... the PVP is also not half bad either but really, if you're gonna play this game then find a group of people that you can play with on a regular basis.

also the game is not for the uninitiated, some of the harder stuff like the nightfall strikes and raids are really hard and require great teamwork and precision to complete. Basically the game has stuff for the more hardcore players to do

the only thing i can tell you is that your friend probably played by himself and not with friends... and really this is a horrible game to try to solo. I would die of boredom if I played this game by myself xD

The game is boring as fuck by yourself, but it has some of the funnest co-op I've ever experienced. It even rivals Borderlands co-op... the PVP is also not half bad either but really, if you're gonna play this game then find a group of people that you can play with on a regular basis.

also the game is not for the uninitiated, some of the harder stuff like the nightfall strikes and raids are really hard and require great teamwork and precision to complete. Basically the game has stuff for the more hardcore players to do

Yeah I heard it was like a Halo/Borderlands hybrid which I would totally enjoy lol.

I'm not a big MMO person, but I killed Halo 3 multiplayer and I want to play this game so bad.

okay, so i'm currently playing divinity original sin with a friend in co-op, and it's magnificent!

the quests and characters are very humorous (think like the more funny parts of the elder scrolls games), the graphics are actually quite beautiful (not in a "whoa next gen" kinda way, just in general nice aesthetics) but most of all the fight system is magnificent!

this is turn based battles in all of it's glory, some f the bosses are frightenly hard, but you always have tons of options how to proceed. we are playing as a black-mage (me) and an assassin, so my friend focuses on dealing tons of damage, while the mage basicly controls the battle. stunning, freezing, and blinding enemies, using the terrain (Water/Blood/fog and electricity, oil/poison and fire etc). buiding barriers of earth and fire, trapping enemies behind, or flatout porting enemies right in front of the assassin, teleporting huge barrels on the top of the enemies heads etcetc. it's a blast!

we both play as "lone wolf" so we get stat and exp boosts, but can't have any additional party members, otherwise you could get up to 4 ppl, which either makes the battles even more strategic, or perhaps enables some point by numbers routines, i dunno. as a team of two it's a bliss tho

Playing FF13 again to remind myself of the events and to get in the mood to start FF Lightning Returns once it arrives. I love this trilogy and I've heard the third is the best of the three so I'm looking forward to it. Better try out SE's older FF games too soon, it's taking me ages to play through their most favoured games.

i'm replaying the classic Megaman series. So far I've managed to beat MM1, MM4 and MM1 for the Gameboy..

Destiny's hold on me is strong... I have two level 29 characters, a Hunter and a warlock, and one level 25 character that I'm currently working on to get better gear, a Titan. My life is gone.

gonna be going to pick up The Evil Within tomorrow though, hopefully that can distract me long enough xD

Destiny is just too much of an obsession to be playing another game right now. Especially now that I've found somewhat of a steady team to do the Raid and Nightfall with, it's become much more enjoyable rather than just to play by myself. Also getting the techniques down on how to optimize the usage of the Crucible and Vanguard is enjoyable.

Dragon Age II - About 15 hours in now. I don't really like the characters or the story as much as in Dragon Age: Origins, and some parts of the game feel rather unfinished (yet this is EA's fault for giving Bioware about one year to make this game, and I do have to say that for the timespan they had Bioware delivered really well), but MAN did they improve the combat system. I've played as a mage in both games and I find it a lot more fun and interactive in Dragon Age II. The movement of the characters is a lot more fluid and I feel like directing your party members has become a lot more accessible.

My current party consists of Aveline, Anders and Varric (love that guy!). I might add Fenris after I recruit him but I pretty much experienced that having him and Anders in the same party is like being a babysitter. DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS HAWKE AROUND.