Trombe

Lycaon LAST LIVE Blu-ray/DVD release

it is announced at Lycaon last one-man live "MASOCHIST RED OBSCURA Vol.2 -endroll-" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/11/06 that scene of that one-man live will be included in their forthcoming LIVE Blu-ray/DVD, although details have not yet been announced

CTIohZTU8AAOUgt.jpg
CTIvaPfVAAA2Vhs.jpg
CTIvaPgUAAARJ9d.jpg

^ "scene" simply refers to "live scene", which might be complete set-list or selected

btw they have played around 36 songs at their last live (excluding SE and instrument solo)

SET-LIST at 2015/11/06:

SE.Camera Obscura
01.追憶
02.Dark Night
03.Liar
04.悪女の微笑
05.霊猫香とマゾヒスト
06.覚醒
07.月は無慈悲な夜の女王
08.anima
~緋遊 bass solo~
09.情欲のアクメ
10.Jesus
11.Miss.EVIL INSIDE
12.残酷のサロメ
13.黒のダチュラ
14.黒猫
15.アネモネ
~一朗 drums solo~
16.EROS
17.ILLUSION
18.Who's bad psycho party
~一朗が足をつる~
19.眩暈
20.君を壊すガラスの衝動
~サトシ guitar solo~
21.薔薇~Rose~
22.雨音の輪舞曲
23.マリーゴールド
24.アバンチュール
25.Psychedelic Jelly
26.赤い林檎
27.gossip
EN1
28.ジプシー
29.飴と鞭
30.BALLAD
31.麻薬
EN2
32.琥珀彩
33.RED RUM
34.The[1st] degree genocide holic
35.Shadow
EN3
36.LAST DANCE

36 songs xD I think this is the first time I see this

I am so going to buy this and it will be so expensive if they put the full live xD

36 songs xD I think this is the first time I see this

I am so going to buy this and it will be so expensive if they put the full live xD

Sugar played 40 songs at their last oneman live.

no kesshou hana?? :(((

Yes this is one of my favorite songs by them, I wish it was there too, but at least it contains a majority of their final songs because I really enjoyed their last era the best

Yeah, almost 40 songs and yet still almost no songs from their original line-up, which was by far their best era, so meh. I remember how I adored this band with their original line-up, but then they changed from badassery to this sexy shit so I don't even mind their disbandment. I was expecting some more older songs, tough. Boring.

no kesshou hana?? :(((

Well they're are playing similar songs so................... I more sad their rare in lycaon songs arent getting play: Desire, Dorei to kubiwa, and dahlia. At the sametime i have favorites that didnt make the list, so i guess i can see where your coming from

Yeah, almost 40 songs and yet still almost no songs from their original line-up, which was by far their best era, so meh. I remember how I adored this band with their original line-up, but then they changed from badassery to this sexy shit so I don't even mind their disbandment. I was expecting some more older songs, tough. Boring.

1) so you lied when you said Lycaon is one of your favortie bands in i think bake ne news thread?

2) for people who with your mind that have got the wrong idea: PINK MILK WITH DRUGS MY DRINK, MARY, MAD NEUROSIS CHILD, Jesus , Time Enough for Love, Akutoku no sakae,uragiri no biyaku,  i'm sick man,  Bara -Rose-, dahlia, OVER DOSE,, TABOO, 霊猫香とマゾヒスト,, 覚醒, zankoku no salome, tsuki wa mujihi na yoru no joou, ドグラマグラ, 残像に口紅を, 悪女の微笑, 奴隷と首輪, the whole shadow single, Dark Night, BALLAD, 追憶Shadowmarionette, ILLUSION, メランコリック Are all "badassery" icluding other that i left out like gossip single version. You may not like it, but they have always been a badass.

3) anima is their hardest song

4) They are playing red rum so i dont even now why your complaining

I do wish there were more screamers though

Well they're are playing similar songs so................... I more sad their rare in lycaon songs arent getting play: Desire, Dorei to kubiwa, and dahlia. At the sametime i have favorites that didnt make the list, so i guess i can see where your coming from

1) so you lied when you said Lycaon is one of your favortie bands in i think bake ne news thread?

2) for people who with your mind that have got the wrong idea: PINK MILK WITH DRUGS MY DRINK, MARY, MAD NEUROSIS CHILD, Jesus , Time Enough for Love, Akutoku no sakae,uragiri no biyaku,  i'm sick man,  Bara -Rose-, dahlia, OVER DOSE,, TABOO, 霊猫香とマゾヒスト,, 覚醒, zankoku no salome, tsuki wa mujihi na yoru no joou, ドグラマグラ, 残像に口紅を, 悪女の微笑, 奴隷と首輪, the whole shadow single, Dark Night, BALLAD, 追憶Shadowmarionette, ILLUSION, メランコリック Are all "badassery" icluding other that i left out like gossip single version. You may not like it, but they have always been a badass.

3) anima is their hardest song

4) They are playing red rum so i dont even now why your complaining

I do wish there were more screamers though

WTF is "i think bake ne news thread" ?

WTF is "i think bake ne news thread" ?

ok you said like not fav "at least with the original line-up"

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/26210-lycaon-2-month-consecutive-new-maxi-singles-release/?p=350283

But rereading your posts there, it's seems i wasted my time with a "if it aint hard, it aint good" person who's opinion doesnt require a reply , cause it sound like you didn't even pay attention to Lycaon and when you listened to them it just passed threw while you were headbanging. Like lactose intolerant people dont have the enzyme to absorb/digest lactose. My bad

2 songs from royal order era doesn't satisfy any of the oldies fans here lol, but i wasn't expecting much else. they only did their most popular songs from the era for the fans im pretty sure they hate playing eve's stuff wwwww

ok you said like not fav "at least with the original line-up"

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/26210-lycaon-2-month-consecutive-new-maxi-singles-release/?p=350283

But rereading your posts there, it's seems i wasted my time with a "if it aint hard, it aint good" person who's opinion doesnt require a reply , cause it sound like you didn't even pay attention to Lycaon and when you listened to them it just passed threw while you were headbanging. Like lactose intolerant people dont have the enzyme to absorb/digest lactose. My bad

Yeah, that's the same I said there. They're one of my faves when it comes to the original line-up, not the rest. As for the rest of what you wrote, yeah, it'll be the same here. I didn't reply because I couldn't care less about your opinion nor do I own you or anyone any explanation for my taste. I've only replied because I wanted a link to what you were saying, because I didn't remember that. You can whine as much as you like. I won't waste my time arguing with you.

Sugar played 40 songs at their last oneman live.

imo this is how a last live should be handled, and sugar played almost every song they had ever put to tape LOL slay. lycaon had a discography much bigger than that but 36 songs is definitely fitting for the occasion, good for them. like its the "last" time your fans will see you, im sure you owe them more than 24 songs or something.

I agree with you but there are a few songs from their original line-up on that set list although not as many as I would have preferred. (Defining original-lineup as Yuuki/Rito/Satoshi/Mio/eve)

• Miss DEVIL Inside
  • 琥珀彩
  • RED RUM
  • The [1st] degree genocide holic
  • Who's bad psycho party

I'm a little sad there's no chains of collar, pAIN kILLER, kesshou hana, Alejandro, CamelliA, or The Death Game because I feel like those are missed chances but I'll live.

Also, I've been waiting for this band to disband since they released EROS. It seemed inevitable when they switched styles and it was about how long it would take them to go. Honestly they stuck around far longer than I ever imagined them to. Now that the day is finally here...I wish I rooted for BORN to go first a little harder...

Yeah, that's the same I said there. They're one of my faves when it comes to the original line-up, not the rest. As for the rest of what you wrote, yeah, it'll be the same here. I didn't reply because I couldn't care less about your opinion nor do I own you or anyone any explanation for my taste. I've only replied because I wanted a link to what you were saying, because I didn't remember that. You can whine as much as you like. I won't waste my time arguing with you.

I like how you used "taste" here. GOOD JOB

I'm a little sad there's no chains of collar, pAIN kILLER, kesshou hana, Alejandro, CamelliA, or The Death Game because I feel like those are missed chances but I'll live.

nice on Alejandro, The Death Game, and chains of collar, though i feel like Pain killer is eros and MRC period related

I like how you used "taste" here. GOOD JOB

nice on Alejandro, The Death Game, and chains of collar, though i feel like Pain killer is eros and MRC period related

Nope. Pain Killer is

material. It would have been a nice transition piece between eras hence "missed opportunities"

Nope. Pain Killer is

material. It would have been a nice transition piece between eras hence "missed opportunities"

mehh it a party getting sexy song like Pink milk, number eight, Jelly, Salome thanks now i gottta dance

btw it goes both ways, you could stick some post Fragile or Royal order on the original line up releases

their LAST LIVE Blu-ray/DVD "2015.11.06 AKASAKA BLITZ~Lycaon LAST LIVE~「MASOCHIST RED OBSCURA Vol.2 -endroll-」theater of masochist red obscura" will be available for ordering through their official web-shop and fiveStars since 2015/12/05 and up to 2016/01/08 and will be delivered at 2016/02/08 (2Blu-ray 10,584yen / 2DVDs 8,424yen, limited 500 each)

[track list]
~opening SE~
01.追憶
02.Dark Night
03.Liar
04.悪女の微笑
05.霊猫香とマゾヒスト
06.覚醒
07.月は無慈悲な夜の女王
08.anima
~bass solo~
09.情欲のアクメ
10.Jesus
11.Miss.DEVIL INSIDE
12.残酷のサロメ
13.黒のダチュラ
14.黒猫
15.アネモネ
~drums solo~
16.EROS
17.ILLUSION
18.Who's bad psycho party
19.眩暈
20.君を壊すガラスの衝動
~guitar solo~
21.薔薇~Rose~
22.雨音の輪舞曲
23.マリーゴールド
24.アヴァンチュール
25.Psychedelic Jelly
26.赤い林檎
27.gossip
EN1
01.ジプシー
02.飴と鞭
03.BALLAD
04.麻薬
EN2
01.琥珀彩
02.RED RUM
03.The[1st] degree genocide holic
04.Shadow
EN3
01.LAST DANCE

i wont live. i needed a live version of kesshou hana and i'll live the rest of my life cursing lycaon for never recording it.

"scene of", do you mean, only selected footage? Not the entire last live?

"全曲収録の4時間にも及ぶ映像がVDVDとBlu-rayの同時発売!!

fiveStras&official web Siteにて販売"

google push out "Simultaneous release of the video of up to four hours of songs recording is VDVD and Blu-ray! !"

source: http://ameblo.jp/lycaon-yuuki/entry-12101422492.html