Trombe

ギャロ(THE GALLO) new album "DIAVOLO" release

They can be hit or miss imo but this song sounds great. Can't decide if I love or hate the fact that he doesn't actually lipsynch.

Also, the kiddies won't get this and I don't have time to prove it, but Jojo is on some Left Eye circa No Scrubs shit

It's grown on me... But they REALLY should hire whoever the hell's responsible for Dezert's PVs to film their MVs or something because their PVs are kind of.... lame?

It's grown on me... But they REALLY should hire whoever the hell's responsible for Dezert's PVs to film their MVs or something because their PVs are kind of.... lame?

I was gonna say this, the PV looks very plain, uses the space less effectively than the diaVolo pv or of course DEZERTs videos

their live-distributed single as below will be released at their presents live tour "極東黒社会連合大闘争" since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/03/18 and up to Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/03/31 (1 selectable out of 3 TYPE)

"夢魔-INCUBUS- ワジョウ(wajow) ver."
"夢魔-INCUBUS- アンディ(andy) ver."
"夢魔-INCUBUS- カエデ(kaede) ver."

their live-distributed single "ジョジョオケ(jojo-oke)" will be provided for special ticket of their one-man live "THE TOKYO SOLOMON CIRCUS ALDEBARAN" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/05/06

their live-distributed single as below will be released at their presents live tour "極東黒社会連合大闘争" since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/03/18 and up to Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/03/31 (1 selectable out of 3 TYPE)

"夢魔-INCUBUS- ワジョウ(wajow) ver."

"夢魔-INCUBUS- アンディ(andy) ver."

"夢魔-INCUBUS- カエデ(kaede) ver."

their live-distributed single "ジョジョオケ(jojo-oke)" will be provided for special ticket of their one-man live "THE TOKYO SOLOMON CIRCUS ALDEBARAN" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/05/06

So there will be a chance of about 0.1% as oversea fan to get the jojo-oke single?

Wow, I probably will pay about 50Euros to get this shit thing when it maybe pop up at mbok [Hopefully lel]

are they lgbt friendly?

jojo is hot kinda

I'm glad to see a full set finally made its way to YouTube and not just a song or half a song. Jojo is just as gross as I remember. haha

The Wandy bit during Ho Tanchou made me lol but damn Ho Tanchou made me realize how much I miss Hikaru. It's not the same without him, and seeing Wajow in kamite is fucking weird.

They're still killer live though.