Trombe

ギャロ(THE GALLO) new album "DIAVOLO" release

i'm not very crazy about the gallo but i actually liked this song.... kinda unexpected

only that ending ruins the song for me, but overall i thought it was sweeeet

Tbh. it sounds boring af.

I hope the album is more in the direction like Belial since Belial is really nice ~

As Elazmus already said too, this IS Belial lmao

is anything similar to muen here that song was the shit and i havent liked anything since

Muen was the first song I heard by them and what really got me into them, so I also wish they had more stuff with the same kind of sound. I guess Kikei kind of has a similar sound, which is also a song I really like. Unfortunately, Hikaru wrote Muen and he only composed a few of their songs. I wish he composed more.

"DIAVOLO" [CD track list]
01.夢魔-INCUBUS-
02.獄魔-ASTAROTH-
03.嬲魔-BELIAL-
04.凶魔-BEHEMOTH-
05.殲魔-ZIZ-
06.姦魔-LEVIATHAN-
07.夢魔-SUCCUBUS-
08.葬魔-LUCIFER-
09.淫魔-BELPHEGOR-
10.大日本黒鶏主義者聯盟行進曲嬰ハ短調 (included in 弐型)

so far BELPHEGOR doesn't sound as excting as BELIAL imo but lol at the last 10 sec., still looking forward to the full version :)

& I LOVE Wajow's look

86520160208175913.jpg

86520160208175719.jpg86520160208175751.jpg86520160208175811.jpg86520160208175832.jpg

Fuck this sounds too good....I've been sleeping on The Gallo...I NEED THE FULL VERSION OF THIS OMG THE CHORUS

fuck me up jojo 

their distributed DVD "ギャロ・ザ・サンプル参(THE GALLO THE SAMPLE SAN)" will be released at indie CD stores and livehouse in late 2016/02, which will include one-man live scene and PV spot

I don't like this sample as much as BELIAL... still sounds aight tho

trying to unsee jojo as chibiusa. they are wearing the same clothes as in belial lolol i didn't like the song that much but the chorus does sound good....wajow my luv