Trombe

Lycaon last single "LAST DANCE" release

Especially considering Sex-Android have been doing their thing since the late '90s already and Lycaon only barely managed to keep it together for more than half a decade : ^ )

Yeah, those guys have been doing their best  for almost 20 years, and they're still playing with those shitty new vk bands no one likes. 

Yeah, those guys have been doing their best  for almost 20 years, and they're still playing with those shitty new vk bands no one likes. 

Charity :'D

Yall just need to chill and enjoy Lycaon, or not watevs. If you dont like em just chill out and watch them fade away, if you do like em don't feed into the negativity lul.

Charity :'D

and Lycaon is doing the same with some thing extra

Their is different Types of hate boi, it this case you hating on their ability to rock whatever, and you just want to contrain them to one type of apparel. I mean why the fuck would hiyuu be your avi if you didn't atleast like them. If you were your real fav you would now they never stay in one place and that includes looks. and this isnt even the first time they wore suits and each time they slayed

How old are you ?

12?

Seriously - If u think it's hate when I just don't like a look u must be supid af. 

Yeah I prefer it much more when they were stuff like they did by Rose / Bakane ect. 

Is there a problem with ? No, just for butthurt kiddys like u. 

I can't help but have a bitter taste in my mouth cuz of all of this. Makes me wonder if Lycaon is actually gonna "disband." If they could actually sit together and make this single after all the "commotion" of their disbandment announcement/last single ,it's apparent that they might as well just continue to make music and that all of this is some cry for attention/another cash grab.

This seems pointless to me and makes 0 sense. Obviously it's cool for Lycaon fans, which is awesome and yes I did enjoy Camera Obscura but from the outside (of the hype and love) for this band, this doesn't add up. Unless there's some label obligation that they had to drop this. But even so, that should've been technically fuffiled with the previous one

they announced their disbandment a long time ago and to leave a huge brick of time between the release of gypsy and their last live makes no sense. like if they're still touring and shit they might as well release a single while they're at it and make the fans happy while paying their bills. my one erk is the price like lol rlly dawg??

That still doesn't change the fact that Gypsy was their "last" single and they announced a disbandment. Lol. They should be making more than enough off of Gypsy and these last shows. 

They obviously should just stay active. This single will probably show that they should, as well. 

Cash grab ftw. But hey, if y'all are happy then whatevs.

How old are you ?

12?

Seriously - If u think it's hate when I just don't like a look u must be supid af. 

Yeah I prefer it much more when they were stuff like they did by Rose / Bakane ect. 

no not 12 just pointing out your hating on their new look.

if you simply dont prefer it just say that, dont go saying its ugly and they cant pull it off, cause that hate.

and i'm not butthurt, just correcting you lack of eye then you got butthurt.

How old are you ?

12?

no not 12 just pointing out your hating on their new look.

if you simply dont prefer it just say that, dont go saying its ugly and they cant pull it off, cause that hate.

and i'm not butthurt, just correcting you lack of eye then you got butthurt.

Ok this is getting out of hand ... you guys need to stop the band is disbanding this is their last look ... like it or not its their last look so try to enjoy them while their still around please

I can't help but have a bitter taste in my mouth cuz of all of this. Makes me wonder if Lycaon is actually gonna "disband." If they could actually sit together and make this single after all the "commotion" of their disbandment announcement/last single ,it's apparent that they might as well just continue to make music and that all of this is some cry for attention/another cash grab.

This seems pointless to me and makes 0 sense. Obviously it's cool for Lycaon fans, which is awesome and yes I did enjoy Camera Obscura but from the outside (of the hype and love) for this band, this doesn't add up. Unless there's some label obligation that they had to drop this. But even so, that should've been technically fuffiled with the previous one

https://youtu.be/CUTXjUlZ32M?t=1m54s explains it all.... stop a  3:21

Edited by blackdoll

Holy fucking shit, this setlist is like a god dam dream, why the hell is it not for sale as a dvd??? why? why? why? CP6-WcaUEAAK_uQ.jpg Like throw back thursday my life. If Lycaon isnt the sneakiest band, idk who is! I think i might  regress back to the anger part of grief.

PS. Pink milk is a substitute for MRC era  

Edited by blackdoll

CRNM_b2UkAA3taC.jpg

CRNMXHXUYAAgkQk.jpg

im not really feeling those album covers... i mean the first one is nice.

lol this is so depressing ;__;

Hallelujah!

I totally agree, these covers don't have this fancy Lycaon feel to them.

Are they going for a last musical style change maybe?