Zeus

Single People Thread

Look at the date. I think Arith is trolling....BECAUSE IF SHE IS NOT THEN SHE IS ALL MIEN!!!!1

1!

I'm her ex fiancé and I can tell you that she is not all that and a bag of chips.

the biggest contributing factor to the split is because his racist parents will disown him if he marries a white chick :|

wooooooooooooooooooow. I'm sorry to hear that Arith =/

IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER - MOVE TO ATLANTA AND MARRY ME. MY FAMILY IS OPEN - I HAVE A PUERTO-RICAN AND A RUSSIAN BROTHER-IN-LAW. :bunny:

lol, I jest. I know that doesn't help. srsly, I hope things get better for you ;__;

Nope, I am for reals :emo:

We're still friends, the biggest contributing factor to the split is because his racist parents will disown him if he marries a white chick :|

ARITHMETICA NOOOOOOOO

:( I'm sowwy. Hugs from NYC.

It's been about three weeks now, I have moved from the I want to die depression sorrow phase to the fuck this shit I am a single classy lady phase (I AM NOT BITTER).

We're still friends though, he sort of had a meltdown but IT'S COMPLICATED D:< Being single ain't so bad now I guess, I have a lot of friends and I guess I can do whatever I want now hyuk hyuk hyuk.

ahw, be happy ;3

I'm single since I was born til now (it's weird though lol), which is been 18 years now XD

Nope, I am for reals :emo:

We're still friends, the biggest contributing factor to the split is because his racist parents will disown him if he marries a white chick :|

WAT?!?

Single life is sweet FOR A WHILE but when you are single for a long time you just get fed up with it. I have been single forever haha and do want to meet someone. But i haven't met a guy who i am interested in/ really like yet so i am enjoying my job, having fun and doing other things.

I've got a few girls on my radar at the moment, but there's nothing even remotely serious happening. I'm just having my fun in that way. 8D

Also for the forever alones: wait until college. I can't (and won't) guarantee that you'll find someone in college, but at least you'll widen your stagnating pool of friendships and that's always good too. I find that with good friends, you feel a lot less lonely.

I am basically more into foreigner-type of partners (since I find locals here (Espoo Finns) to be way too grumpy, sarcastic and "hipsterous" (a huge infestation of hipsters preps and alike happened, you see)) so my relationship life is yet still in a momentary vegetative state (something might change once I'll start active globetrotting)

Like for instance, I met many nice girls along the way during my stay in Dubai (I had many nice chitchats with a cute hotel neighbor from Japan (a girl, 3 years older than me tho*)...sadly enough we didn't have enough time to hang around more due to my busy timetable + lack of "nightlife" in Dubai)

No shota-ish stuff included (those who have met me IRL know why I've posted this)

So being single ain't a problem to me. At least I have friends to talk to and hang around with FFS + activities + always busy busy busy busy.... ( I suppose "being busy" stops me from being in relationships? Idk)

I've got a few girls on my radar at the moment, but there's nothing even remotely serious happening. I'm just having my fun in that way. 8D

Also for the forever alones: wait until college. I can't (and won't) guarantee that you'll find someone in college, but at least you'll widen your stagnating pool of friendships and that's always good too. I find that with good friends, you feel a lot less lonely.

WOOO! Go Zess! XD

The college comment is pretty true tbh. Lets face it, unless you go to a tiny college, your chances are much higher. That and I think there is a higher percentage of people who actually care about going places with their life in college (which I mark down as a massive plus)...dammit, I miss college.

Don't ever live in Seattle if you're a single male, because of the big male dominated companies here. It's a big fucking sausage fest. Great for me, sucks for you huehuehue.

Well fuck, I may need to reconsider moving out there lolololol

Sausage fests are fun though.

My friend that came to visit said that he wants to live in Seattle because we have so many cute boys.

So being single ain't a problem to me. At least I have friends to talk to and hang around with FFS + activities + always busy busy busy busy.... ( I suppose "being busy" stops me from being in relationships? Idk)

For me, trying to adjust to single life after getting out of a four year long serious relationship takes some work. I also lost a best friend and for example I just made some bomb ass food but no one to share with or brag to, I can brag on Facebook or something but still it's those little things that I lost that I have to get use to.

I got plenty of friends, plenty of male friends that also want to be more then friends (fuckers) but losing someone I've been so close too all these years is taking some time to adjust to. I know in the long run I'll be fine but it's the little reminders that are kind of a drag.

Arithmetica I shall come live with you. We can have wacom love sessions and collect cute Seattle boys like pokemon and I'll make you a shit ton of Japanese foods all day~.