Zeus

Single People Thread

I'll be your girlfriend Zess :D

rofl, no, I totally hear ya though.

Over the years I have had 4 girlfriends and they all have had their share off different experiences with them. I am not going to lie, being in a relationship where you love someone and they love you back just as much is glorious. But most of the time it is not that easy...and if you are at different levels in the relationship, that is just plain difficult...and if you are in a relationship where you are losing your feelings for the other person, that is just hell.

Being single does suck, but it is WAY easier that being in a relationship. The commitments you have to make, the friends you lose, the things you no longer do...I can easily say that I am a different person when I have been in relationships...It's not something I'm proud of, but it is something I realize now, I don't really want to have to change for another person, I just want to have them match, and if that doesn't work, the tough luck.

But really though, being single is 100 times better than being in a relationship that you don't want to be in. I have broken hearts and had my heart broken, and trust me, unless you are a heartless bitch, it is muuuuuuuuuuuuch harder to do the breaking than to be broken.

tl;dr - Hooray for being single! Zess will now marry everyone here!

yep, don't rush it, Peeps.

The time will come someday.

The mountain's not going anywhere so why you chase after it.

For now just enjoy the single living.

It is another kind of luxury :D

RIGHT SUBLIMINAL!? I'm not down to get jiggy for a while though. All the boys around here are drama faggotz. ;__; ICAN'TTAKEIT.

What if they're the ones who have to take it? :staru:

I kind of prefer being un-single at school. It's nice to have someone else to spend a lot of my free time with. Plus, most of the gay guys here are absolute whores who've probably slept with each other on more than one occasion. plus the really tall one I had my eye on only prays on innocent looking freshmen ;o;

it is muuuuuuuuuuuuch Easier to do the breaking than to be broken.

fix'd

@zess: know what you mean.

Well, I guess we know that Gin is a cold hearted bitch xD

yep, don't rush it, Peeps.

The time will come someday.

The mountain's not going anywhere so why you chase after it.

For now just enjoy the single living.

It is another kind of luxury :D

QFT

Especially about now rushing it. I'd seriously suggest not rushing it because all my bad relationships were ones that I kind of forced myself into because of the social pressure to have a boyfriend. Then when I realized that's dumb and broke up with those dumb guys and just lived a happy single life till I met my current boyfriend and things have been great!

it is muuuuuuuuuuuuch Easier to do the breaking than to be broken.

fix'd

@zess: know what you mean.

Well, I guess we know that Gin is a cold hearted bitch xD

I rather do that than get hurt, when i see things are not working out. But i love to destroy ppls feelings :devilwha:

What if they're the ones who have to take it? :staru:

I kind of prefer being un-single at school. It's nice to have someone else to spend a lot of my free time with. Plus, most of the gay guys here are absolute whores who've probably slept with each other on more than one occasion. plus the really tall one I had my eye on only prays on innocent looking freshmen ;o;

I'm a total power bottom. >:'D

I guess I have a silly dream, but I also want to get married and stay home to take care for the kids, the pets and the house.

But due to the economy this isn't possible, so I'll just keep on dreaming...

I had this dream that someone would like me.

Then i realized i'm flat.

So i shall live in this thread forever~

I had this dream that someone would like me.

Then i realized i'm flat.

So i shall live in this thread forever~

The world is populated with us weirdos who either prefer it that way or find it a non-issue :D . Don't let it keep you down

The world is populated with us weirdos who either prefer it that way or find it a non-issue :D . Don't let it keep you down

♥ i hope so~ I'm seriously like 90 pounds so the guy i used to like is giving me shit about it ._.

I've been through many relationships, but i am an easilyboredwithgirls type, so yeah rite now i am belong here. XD

I have never even went on a date,let alone have a full time relationship.I don't think it's worth it...I mean I don't wanna be stuck with a bunch of needy kids and/or husband/wife,Bf/gf.Im gonna stick to making lo-fi electro music and traveling XD