Zeus

Single People Thread

Guest Magatsu

I'm single for 6 years now. because of many trouble.. of getting wrong friends.

Oh well. never mind.

I'm coming to find I don't have attention spans for other people and that I am replacing all social interaction with novels, video games, and artistic pursuits. I haven't left my house in over half a year~. :'D

~Still single~

But that's because whenever people want to get close to me, now, I kind of freak out and get all "NO STOP YOU'LL JUST FUCK ME OVER LIKE HE DID."

I also tend to not really be interested in  most of the people I've been on a date with, and the one or two I've actually genuinely liked either want nothing to do with, aren't dating for their own issues, or feel I'm not good enough for them for a laundry list of reasons :3. I guess the fastest way to ensure I really like you is to constantly say no or just act interested until I seem interested back, then back off until I seem like I've moved on and make a point to tell me how jealous that makes you.

Aside from that, getting dates seems to be surprisingly easy for me. It's a start, right?

Idk if it's because no one wants me or I don't want anyone or I'm scary or something but I must admit I'm clapping too. Forever alone lol.

tumblr_mh2miuIx8g1s3llupo1_250.gif

Well, i had a relationship last year, and it was good but in the end i suffered a lot so i don't plan to be in another one soon :P

Actually i think marry could be cool...maybe? I don't know, i'll think about that in the future.

I'm just a genuinely scary and anxious person so people are not attracted to me. But I'm happy with that becuase I'd rather live my life free and spend all my time reading, playing video games, and reblogging stuff on Tumblr~

I dated someone for 5 years, but I don't think I'll ever find anyone else.  I'm actually really shy about myself and find it next to impossible to let down all my defenses around anyone.

I'm just a genuinely scary and anxious person so people are not attracted to me. But I'm happy with that becuase I'd rather live my life free and spend all my time reading, playing video games, and reblogging stuff on Tumblr~

I'd be content doing that too if I were still your age

*that awkward moment when you're still clapping after everyone else stops*

:'(

I've currently reached a point in my life that I think that just staying single for the rest of my life is a prospect I'm not opposed to. I can't miss dating if I don't have any experience with it after all. I'm currently too busy with university anyway and the idea of a nice job and a place of my own with a cat or two along with having a regular base of friends sounds fine enough for me. I don't see a man fitting in there at all (if I even had the slightest chance in getting one interested, I probably scare them all away).

I was at the point where I just stopped thinking about it, but now it just feels like I'm constantly trying to get comfortable and I just can't.  It's that constant prickling at the edges of my mind that won't let me just live in peace.  I'm not looking for a wild romance or the dates you see in movies, just the warmth and security of knowing that another person thinks of you as much as you do them.

I've been single for about 4 or 5 years now. I've missed out on some amazing opportunities because I made myself to busy to be in a relationship.  I've been known to ignore a girl or two in the past because of working on projects. I'm currently trying to change that. I just have really high ambition and work towards it.

Relationships are good for the soul I think especially if you find someone who motivates or inspires you to go for your dreams and brings out the best in you despite minor flaws in the relationship. A lot of people seem to have this delusion that a perfect relationship is where there is no arguments and everyone gets along all the time. Relationships are a constant working progress. You need to bump heads every now and then to let them know 1. you're an equal in the relationship with your own opinions 2. to let them know that you care. Also, if everything was all sunshines and kittens, the majority of women would get bored with it. To be honest, IMO a certain amount of drama is needed to make a relationship work otherwise, it gets boring. I'm not saying abuse or something though...thats not needed.

Guest MollyMouse

*hops on pandas back and rides out*