Zeus

Single People Thread

No no, it wasn't sarcasm, just a joke (but not one of the jokes to offend someone, just an innocent joke).

I understand that problem with being attracted to feminine men, it's the same for me. Even if I'm a woman, it's also difficult, because beauty stardards for men are different on this side of the world :/. Someone feminine would probably be called gay and he might even get beaten up. Some men are awful.

I've never dated anyone myself and I'm almost 27, but somehow I don't care. I just want to have fun and be able to get a nice paying job. If something happens in the meantime, it's good, but it's better to not focus on finding a date so much, because other people can't make you happy. You have to make yourself happy first, because even if another person makes you happy, you will get depressed when they leave you.

So you can understand if you're attracted to feminine guys too. I don't know for you, but i need them to be very feminine. Example Kayuu or Ishiki, because, for instance, RoNoCro band members are too much masculine for me.

Ah no, they don't have to be very feminine for me, I like very feminine ones, but I also like guys like Asagi, Tsuzuku, Hiro from Nokubura, Ai from Deathgaze (I'm talking about appearance here), but compared to guys here, they look feminine, that's why I use this word. I don't know how to explain it better, because there are also Asian men, who look more manly, than them.

But yeah, some people would call them gay just because they're dressed as girl. That just show how much stupid some people can be. I also have many example that would show how much there's a lot of stupid people in my city XD I think it's disgusting to want to beat someone for this... It's not a reason to beat someone.

You know, people shouldn't do many things, but they still do it.

Anyway i wish there was a few gay from these kawaii Jrockers because i'm a male, but i know that most of them are probably not gay.

Kaya is gay xD. He wears dresses, and stuff... but even if someone is gay, it doesn't mean you'd be able to date them, or anything... have you ever thought of finding a guy who's not any musician, but looks nice? Dreams are fun, but musicians are hard to get and not always so great.

I'm almost 27 too, in a couple of months ^^ I wish i was married at 20. So i already lost (almost) 7 years, and i'm getting old to find love now, i don't see how suddenly a kawaii Jrocker would appear in my life.

Because 27 is such an old age... your life is basically ending and you're about to die... No, really, stop complaining like an old lady. I know it sucks to not be wanted by anyone and not seeing anyone interesting around, but if you keep being so negative, you'll chase the love away from you, because no one can get to know you completely, when you're only negative :/.

I won't reply to the last, long part, because I basically included what I wanted to say in the last reply. I'll only add that if you cling onto someone one day, it may become annoying to them. You seem like the type who would do it...

i'm getting old to find some thighs which are celluliteless and hairless and doesnt have any problems with skin *sigh*

i dont see how nice thighs would appear in my life since the winter is coming soon... dem gurls are becoming lazy and dont care about their thighs in winter ;___; ugh, fuck you fucking life!

i'm getting old to find some thighs which are celluliteless and hairless and doesnt have any problems with skin *sigh*

i dont see how nice thighs would appear in my life since the winter is coming soon... dem gurls are becoming lazy and dont care about their thighs in winter ;___; ugh, fuck you fucking life!

We need that extra protection from the cold, duh!

no shave november is for a good cause... and tbh... even me... my legs get a little prickly because... bruh I wear jeans all the time... no need to spend the extra 5 minutes in the shower if no one gon be seeing my legs cept me. more like no shave all year (kinda) armpit hair is another story.... especially in the heat... like pls wear a lot of fragrance or something so I don't choke... i'm sorry but BO fer days with hairy pits. Especially at shows bruh. Like people be tank toppin it at shows.... with the jungle under their arms, thrown they hands in thu air like they're partying like it's 1999.... getting your face smashed by pit hair tho... pls. pls have mercy on my vertically challenged placement.

I'm totally not sure how that helps any cause at all :'D  Does that mean that people who grow beards normally are like 24/7 cancer fighters? They can take my liberty, but they'll never take my enjoyment when I'm rolling around under the bed sheets with freshly epilated legs ;w;

no shave november is for a good cause... and tbh... even me... my legs get a little prickly because... bruh I wear jeans all the time... no need to spend the extra 5 minutes in the shower if no one gon be seeing my legs cept me. more like no shave all year (kinda) armpit hair is another story.... especially in the heat... like pls wear a lot of fragrance or something so I don't choke... i'm sorry but BO fer days with hairy pits. Especially at shows bruh. Like people be tank toppin it at shows.... with the jungle under their arms, thrown they hands in thu air like they're partying like it's 1999.... getting your face smashed by pit hair tho... pls. pls have mercy on my vertically challenged placement.

Oh goodness, arm pits are definitely an entirely different story and I agree with you 100% hahahaha

I'm totally not sure how that helps any cause at all :'D  Does that mean that people who grow beards normally are like 24/7 cancer fighters? They can take my liberty, but they'll never take my enjoyment when I'm rolling around under the bed sheets with freshly epilated legs ;w;

It's meant to start conversations. So when people mention that you have stopped shaving, you tell them all about the organization.  And done so in honor of the people going through treatment that can not grow their own hair. 

Hopefully you know I was joking in the first post, though. I ain't hating on leg shavers. Though I really can not be bothered unless a date is imminent. XD

It's meant to start conversations. So when people mention that you have stopped shaving, you tell them all about the organization.  And done so in honor of the people going through treatment that can not grow their own hair. 

Hopefully you know I was joking in the first post, though. I ain't hating on leg shavers. Though I really can not be bothered unless a date is imminent. XD

I getcha :v I'd rather just start a conversation about it on a better foot than "who the hell glued those pubes to your face, panda?"

already did like 4 hours ago actually..... :

What? Don't you know that if you shave your legs the hair is gonna grow darker and thicker? You need hot wax xD

Man I feel like you guys have opened a Ricky Lake show.

I like to use wax, when I do bother to remove my leg hair... but if I'm rushed it then becomes not an option. It hurts too much for me to do it quickly. Unless I go out and pay someone to do it. 

Also question... people that go out and get bikini wax jobs, or the entire private area. How? I would be so weirded out by some stranger messing around my bits. ;; Is it scary?

What? Don't you know that if you shave your legs the hair is gonna grow darker and thicker? You need hot wax xD

hot wax is too scary for me, i'm not ready to use it yet D;

Bruh let's not bring in private parts like... That's just a hidden rule or something like.... I don't want to know who is like welcome to the jungle or who is like ..... Let's just talk about armpit hair

I like to use wax, when I do bother to remove my leg hair... but if I'm rushed it then becomes not an option. It hurts too much for me to do it quickly. Unless I go out and pay someone to do it. 

Also question... people that go out and get bikini wax jobs, or the entire private area. How? I would be so weirded out by some stranger messing around my bits. ;; Is it scary?

Just do it yourself! Cozy up to a bottle of vodka and let the good times flow.

Myth! I've seen that on Mythbuster and we all know that what we see on TV is the truth and only the truth.

No.... But that might be because I have no shame. Sometimes I cold wax my 'private parts' myself but it never works as well as getting it done. So smooth~

Bruh let's not bring in private parts like... That's just a hidden rule or something like.... I don't want to know who is like welcome to the jungle or who is like ..... Let's just talk about armpit hair

I laughed so much at this.

I once tried cold waxing. It was great, all I managed to do was rip off the sheet WITHOUT THE WAX. Last time I'll ever try cold waxing. You can decide for yourself which body part I was trying to wax...

Oh wow. I kinda didn't think anyone was gonna take that seriously. But thanks for all the advice! XD Maybe in December I'll brave it with that bottle of vodka... lol.

Lol "welcome to the jungle" omg haha

I laughed so much at this.

I once tried cold waxing. It was great, all I managed to do was rip off the sheet WITHOUT THE WAX. Last time I'll ever try cold waxing. You can decide for yourself which body part I was trying to wax...

your armpits?