Trombe

MEJIBRAY new mini album "VENOMS.app" release

MEJIBRAY new mini album "VENOMS.app" will be released at 2015/08/05 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,700yen) will include CD+DVD (including "VENOMS" PV), limited edition TYPE B (2,700yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/06/21), and regular edition (2,160yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.猛毒(moudoku) (included in regular edition)
02.VENOMS
03.kairi
04.Until…
05.ACME
06.孤毒のカタコンベ(kodoku no catacombe)
07.累(rui) (included in regular edition)

btw they will hold their mobile-fan-club-limited live tour "TRAP SEQUENCE-解離≒乖離(kairi≒kairi)-" as follows:

2015/08/21 at OSAKA RUIDO - "胎動(taidou)"
2015/08/22 at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT - "終わり"とは"(owari "to wa")"
2015/08/30 at LIQUIDROOM ebisu - "end?散布(end? sanpu)"

CEuk6xfVEAA-f5T.jpg

Their new mini album "VENOMS.app" will be released at 2015/08/05 (3 TYPE)

Limited edition TYPE A (2,700yen) will include CD+DVD (including "VENOMS" PV), limited edition TYPE B (2,700yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/06/21), and regular edition (2,160yen) will include CD only.

[CD track list]

1. 猛毒 (Moudoku) (included in regular edition)
2. VENOMS
3. kairi
4. Until…
5. ACME
6. 孤毒のカタコンベ
7. 累 (Rui) (included in regular edition)

SO SOON !!!?

LMAO Okay I've wanted another mini from them for so long!

They never ffucking stop...

I like their little taglines on their mini albums, but I kinda loll'd at ".app" XD

Okaay the threads got merged finally XD

For anyone looking at the tracklist, what are you translating 孤毒のカタコンベ to? I'm getting like Fox-poison Catacombs. Fits with the theme but I'm jw because it's not really a common phrase

What's your thoughts between the previous two minis?

I love Messiah.bat but Silvers.exe is honestly the hardest of their releases for me to get into.

They surely do love those filename/domain-related name extensions, don't they?  :lolita_lol:  It kinda pleases my geeky self tho...

Gotta love how they name their minis, haha! Couldn't be bothered for the last two singles, but I'll def check this one out when the time comes... their mini albums have been some of their best releases so far. Let's hope they continue that trend.

The skepticism is well deserved.

If this mini album manages to be worthwhile, then Mejibray will be on the same page as SADIE for me. Meaning, that they cannot stay consistent with their music.

Lets see where this goes. 

Is this a tribute to our dear @allisapp? My best wishes to you, I hope they don't stain your legacy.

Allow me to kill your joy :3

Also, speaking of the content and the release pace itself - I am on a bit negative side and go with what rocketeer said above :/ ('quantity over quality' might be their musical slogan now?)

What's your thoughts between the previous two minis?

I love Messiah.bat but Silvers.exe is honestly the hardest of their releases for me to get into.

Messiah.bat by far, my favorite song , worms, is there.

Really hoping for some good shit on this EP, but I'm starting to doubt them a little. I feel like they release too quickly and focus on quantity over quality. But. I will reserve any real judgment until I actually hear the music!