Spike760

Official Happy Birthday Topic

Me and @CAT5 are on are way to Dubai, gonna give him his Bday present all weekend long bitches!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:parapls::parapls::parapls:                                             :parapls:     :parapls:

:parapls:                         :parapls:                         :parapls:                                                  :parapls:

:parapls::parapls::parapls:                         :parapls::parapls::parapls::parapls:

:parapls:                                                                           :parapls:                                                  :parapls:

:parapls:                                                                           :parapls:                                                  :parapls:

:parapls::parapls::parapls:                                             :parapls:     :parapls:

:parapls:                         :parapls:                         :parapls:                                                  :parapls:

:parapls::parapls::parapls:                         :parapls::parapls::parapls::parapls:

:parapls:        :parapls:                                           :parapls:                                                  :parapls:

:parapls:                           :parapls:                        :parapls:                                                  :parapls:

OMG GUYS I'm laughing and crying at the same time <3

Thank you everyone who congratulated me today, seriously the best part of my birthday was logging in to MH and seeing all you wonderful people congratulating me. I've never felt so loved before, especially since it was by people who live all around the globe.

Thank you:

@eiheartx @nostalgia @hiroki @yakihiko @emmny @freesia @beni @Zeus @Biopanda @Tokage @WhirlingBlack @The Reverend @Peace Heavy mk II @colorfuljinsei @Yuuko @『Hotcakes Butt MK II』 @YuyoDrift @The MAD Stallion

@kyoselflove @Seimeisen  @leafwork @Jigsaw9 @Carmelzors @237Q @VaL @Jiyun @CAT5 @doombox (and Mi'ihen because I refuse to type his new ridiculous username here AND all the other people I forgot because dammit i got so many birthday wishes i couldn't count them all)

Oh and especially @Jiyun who is recording a cover song for my birthday <3 <3

I'm so glad to be part of this community. I have gained so many amazing friends from here who I will hopefully be friends with for the rest of my life. 

It's now 8PM and even though I spent most of my bday working at the office, I'm now drinking sparkling wine, eating strawberries and listening to amazing host kei while writing this message to all of you MH members. I love you all to death but remember to behave or I'll personally ram the banhammer sideways in your ass <3

and just when i was finished writing this i got this and now i'm crying and laughing and crying like a little seksikäs narttu

damn you @hiroki @yakihiko @Jiyun @colorfuljinsei and dirtymike for making me cry ON MY BIRTHDAY

2TBldXl.jpg

15 minutes ago, paradoxal said:

but remember to behave or I'll personally ram the banhammer sideways in your ass <3

idgaf NO JK <3

But I feel bad for not being able to finish your cover ;~; Maybe tomorrow or next day. I'll do this the faster I can <3

MY NAME IS JUN ALLEN. AND I'M THE FASTEST COVERIST ALIVE.

Anyways, happy b-day, Para. You've been a wonderful person since my comeback to this forum :3