Trombe

amber gris will disband & last maxi single release

Shit, a band I actually give a fuck about actually bites the dust again for a change...

#ARTKEIISDEAD2K15

FUCK NOOOOOOO </3 IT CAN'T BE!! i just discovered them recently and fell in love with the music!!!! T______T noooooope. i want to know why T_T 2k15 is just sooo bad with all the bands disbanding... hopefully they will continue, esp. the vocalist...

I've known about them for a long time but never really gave them a solid try. What are their best releases? 

Start with 'Child Forest', can't go wrong with that. Then Joukou 8000ft, Shoujo no Cuore, The collapsing garden, this cloudy and Across the blow should cover a good range of their work.

I've known about them for a long time but never really gave them a solid try. What are their best releases? 

IMO try pomander. it's really beautiful!

plastic tree next?

How are they even related.

aren't they both soft band?.

their last maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2015/04/15 (3 songs, 1,620yen)

btw they will hold their fan-club-limited one-man live "Franny's Garden" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/04/25 and their last one-man live tour "箱庭の上で(hakoniwa no ue de)-pray before the down-" since NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2015/05/06 and up to Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/05/27