Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

^ Yeah Mahou Sensou is bad! There's no other way to put it other than the show is just done really awful... It's still not as bad as pupa though xD If you want to see how shit a show can get give it a watch.

I've been watching Pupa too. The fact both of them come out on the same day, I usually watch them in one go for a good laugh. At least Pupa is just 3min long each time.

For Mahou Sensou. What's up with Ida? Why is Takeshi all over Isoshima while he basically doesn't care anyway? Did they suddenly all forget about Gekkou? No one is even questioning why he's at the rival side? What's that mom suddenly caring for one of her sons she never even cared about? Biggest clusterfuck of an anime ever made. Only keeping up with it because it's almost over anyway. (I also don't understand how they managed to get a hold of Suzumura Kenichi and Miyano Mamoru for that)

I've been watching Pupa too. The fact both of them come out on the same day, I usually watch them in one go for a good laugh. At least Pupa is just 3min long each time.

For Mahou Sensou. What's up with Ida? Why is Takeshi all over Isoshima while he basically doesn't care anyway? Did they suddenly all forget about Gekkou? No one is even questioning why he's at the rival side? What's that mom suddenly caring for one of her sons she never even cared about? Biggest clusterfuck of an anime ever made. Only keeping up with it because it's almost over anyway. (I also don't understand how they managed to get a hold of Suzumura Kenichi and Miyano Mamoru for that)

The 3min thing is actually the worst part about the show... pupa was initially supposed to air during the fall season and was supposed to have full 24 minute episodes, but then something happened and i guess they lost funding so they delayed it and now we get the pile of shit that's airing now. It's such a shame too because the show actually had great potential and I've actually heard the manga it's based off of is pretty decent as well. The whole thing was just a bummer and totally put off people like me who was actually interested in it before it aired. Now what we have is a show that goes no where in ten whole episodes and each episode's script consists of the same line "Onii-chan" and squishy fake sounding gore sounds >_<

The 3min thing is actually the worst part about the show... pupa was initially supposed to air during the fall season and was supposed to have full 24 minute episodes, but then something happened and i guess they lost funding so they delayed it and now we get the pile of shit that's airing now. It's such a shame too because the show actually had great potential and I've actually heard the manga it's based off of is pretty decent as well. The whole thing was just a bummer and totally put off people like me who was actually interested in it before it aired. Now what we have is a show that goes no where in ten whole episodes and each episode's script consists of the same line "Onii-chan" and squishy fake sounding gore sounds >_<

I want to slap that girl tbh.

And yeah, I heard it was based off of a novel/manga, and I'd been interested before too. But right now I'm glad it's just 3min.

I assume the original plot is interesting though, considering the whole idea of the siblings. Also, the boy being called Utsutsu (reality) and the girl being called Yume (dream), I want to know the full reasoning behind that.

So...still watching space dandy. This is one weird-ass show...the fact that there's no continuity is interesting - It's taken some getting used to, but I dunno. I've yet to watch an episode and think "damn this is good!"...although episode 5 has come the closest. I have no idea what keeps me coming back besides the ost tbh lol.

I usually wait for the 'commie' subs for kill la kill, but I started downloading the "horrible subs" since they do a decent job and they release a day earlier...but anyways... I'M SO HYPED for the KLK finale!

Those new black goku uniforms are bad-ass! I was beginning to think that things were going a little TOO smoothly this episode, but then I remembered that Harime Nui was still around (she's annoying as fuck) and that they still had to destroy that transmitter thing.

...I wonder how they're gonna wrap everything up in just one episode!!!???

-

Also episode 8 of space dandy was really enterntaining (i like that one and #5 the best so far) - still have tp catch up to the rest!

I use Underwater subs for KLK, tbh I don't recommend using commie subs lately they've been very shady when it comes to how they do "business" and some of their editors are just stupid to the point where you get a lot of shit choices and mistakes in the script slipping through...

Whooops! My bad! I let my excitement get the better of me. I'm only human, though - so i'm gonna make mistakes ;3 (edited my post)

Anyways, episode 9 of space dandy is TRIPPY AS FUCK. Really enthralling to watch.

The Space Dandy osts are going to be AMAZING btw! Lots of cool artists participating!

http://www.amazon.co.jp/TV%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%E3%80%8C%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9A%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E2%98%86%E3%83%80%E3%83%B3%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%80%8DO-S-T-1-%E3%83%99%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%92%E3%83%83%E3%83%88-BBP-VARIOUS/dp/B00I22AB9I

^ Wait does that mean that Build Fighters isn't getting a second season? Because if so I'll be very disappointed... It's such a good show and I'm really enjoying it right now but I kinda figured it would get another 25 episodes, I mean how the hell are they gonna explain the whole predicament with Reiji and the world he comes from and all that shit when there's only one episode left? I swear if they don't give it a second season I might just lose my faith in sunrise... they fucking gave shitty AGE fifty episodes and SEED which is also pretty shitty a hundred episodes, but they won't give the best gundam show in the past ten years (imo) no more than twenty-five episodes? I call bullshit. They need to get their fucking priorities straight and learn what fans really want.

It's disappointing but it is what it is. Sunrise/Bandai doesn't care much about the fandom wants since all they care is whether they can sell the toys or not.

Yeah that's bullshit. I mean I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm not hype for unicorn or the new movies and tv show, but it kinda irks me that they're just gonna leave BF where it's at... I guess there's always the possibility that they could go back to it later and make a second season... *thinking optimistically here*

I have a strange "relationship" with Unicorn. While I really liked the idea of a new Gundam series after really liking 00, Unicorn wasn't really my favorite at the start. I got into it somehow though, and I do like it, but I guess the whole OVA thing just pulls and pushes me back in and out the whole time. I can't decide whether I really like it or I just keep on watching it because I started it years ago.

Also, someone remind me how I ended up watching Monochrome Factor because I'm totally not into Shounen Ai and I didn't check the tags beforehand. That's what you get when you download series based on the VA cast.

Oh man, JJBA: Stardust Crusaders is gonna start in a couple of weeks. I AM HYPE.

Also wow Terraformars is getting an anime adaptation apparently? Might be cool.

PSYCHO-PASS SEASON 2 ANNOUNCED FOR FALL.

ALSO DEATH NOTE REMAKE AND DURARA!! SEASON 2 OH MY GOD.

PSYCHO-PASS SEASON 2 ANNOUNCED FOR FALL.

ALSO DEATH NOTE REMAKE AND DURARA!! SEASON 2 OH MY GOD.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR DURARARA!!

Also, Death Note Remake what? An anime that doesn't really need a remake is getting a remake?

Yeah, apparently? Not sure if they're remaking everything or are just going to tweak a bit here and there, but since it's the 10th anniversary it's being remade.

Yeah, apparently? Not sure if they're remaking everything or are just going to tweak a bit here and there, but since it's the 10th anniversary it's being remade.

I heard everyone was hoping for one but the actual announcement was just a Japanese live action/real life game. I haven't heard a thing about a new Death Note yet. Oh well, if it does happen I'll most likely watch it, unless it's just a tweak then I won't waste my time.

Then it's probably some misinformation. Should've known better when the source said "tumblr" :P even though the post looked really official.

Yeah it's not a remake.

but wait. we are really getting a second season of Durarara! that's news to me... anybody have the source? this is something I've been waiting almost 5 years for, so if it's a legit 2nd season I'm gonna die of excitement XD

Also hype that the second season of Log Horizon was announce for this fall at the end of the last episode :D I was really hoping that would be the case.

That's awesome, sad thing is it probably won't air till this fall or winter T.T but I can live with that.. I'm just glad to see more of the light novels being adapted and that they were able to get most of the staff and VA's back to work on it. Like seriously DRRR!! first season has so many amazing voice actors, I partly think that's why it took so for this to happen... just too hard to get everybody back in the same place at once. It's a shame that brainbase won't be animating it like the first season but I'm sure they'll get someone else who is just as talented.