Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

NIGHTMARE new single "blur" release

NIGHTMARE has announced a new single called "blur" for which the release date is on 2015.01.07

Type A : 1944 yens
CD :
1.blur
2.Buddies
DVD :
1.blur (PV)

Type B : 1944 yens 
CD :
1.blur
2.Buddies
DVD :
1.Buddies (PV)

Regular edition : 1296 yens
CD :
1.blur
2.Buddies
3.Such a Nonsense System  

http://www.nightmare-web.com/pc/info_detail.php?id=10002824

I loved their latest works, especially Drastica from To be or not to be, it was really innovative for their genre. So I am looking forward to this one.

New single from Nightmare? Yes please! I loved "To Be Or Not To Be" album and they're also my favourite group so I'm anticipating this release. Those titles are also full of win. ^-^

TABOO was a contract deal with some horror movie to get a theme/credits song from Nightmare so they threw some To Be leftover since they just finished the album. I expect this to be much better even though I did not dislike TABOO.

Meh. I'll take a listen on youtube.. but I am sceptic. TO BE OR NOT TO BE was a total mess, TABOO was the worst thing this band ever released. hands down.

I suspect "Such a Nonsense System" to be the typical shitty track on a single... Just an intuition. Otherwise, I'll wait until I've listened to the single but I don't expect anything special coming from them.

Sign in to follow this