Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

NIGHTMARE new single "blur" release

the tune's actually really nice imo. now if only yomi doesn't sound like a duck in the chorus i think it'll be much better -_- 

i'm struggling to understand why his vocals have become like this since the past couple of releases, when his chest voice wasn't anything like this before that. if it's actually intentional on his part i'm seriously upset.

Just sounds like an anime song, something you'd enjoy for 1min30 for the opening but bores you if it lasts more than 3min (it's not the case with every anime song though)

His voice changed a lot also.

I don't think it sounds like an anime song at all. It started really boring and ended up being kinda catchy. Love the chorus and pre-chorus. It reminds me a lot of FAIRY FORE's "boys be ambitious", tough.

Bankrupcy in Nightmare town? Anyway it's actually a pretty solid song. Catchy melody, calm and even a change of motive at the end. If the A-side is that good, the B-side on this single must be a fucking hymn.

Sounds very impressive! I can only imagine what the two b-sides will sound like. I'm guessing the random bits of the aizou rondo video will be replace with the actual new PV for the song (a bit of it is shown towards the end) when the full version comes out.

Sign in to follow this