Trombe

MEJIBRAY new album "THE "420" THEATRICAL ROSES" release

These previews actually do sound quite amazing. This band is often hit or miss with me but it seems judging solely based off of these previews that they have an album of hits. Of course there's no way to tell right now... It could be a total deception, but I'm excited and now officially anticipating this album.

The song is really good, I like it (and I love the video and its effects, even if Tsuzuku is creepy as fuck with its circle lens lmao) but...I'm not sure about the necessity to make a music video with this song. According to the snippets, it seems that they'll have plenty of catchy songs on the album so...imo, it's a weird choice.

I personally think generic visual kei ballads are the greatest thing under the sun so naturally I'm a fan, even though it certainly could have been a lot better.

I am tempted to actually order this for some reason. I really have no idea what to except. After re-examining Messiah.bat I'm at a point where I really dislike no release from this band in its entirety, so I don't see why this would be any different and yet I remain skeptical. This is just one of those bands that you except to drop the ball at any minute.

The song isn't bad, but I think the PV is just boring. They could film a PV to a different song, this one was a bad choice, imo. I agree with the person who said it's bland.

I thought they were trying to be a hard band.. and stuff. That title is the most gay theatre lover cliche thing I've heard in a while.

I usually don't like listening to previews because I like to be surprised when I first listen to a full track but I just couldn't help myself on this one and gave each a quick listen. No regrets, I am now even more excited for this. Bring on Wednesday!

Why does the chorus sound like a slowed down version of BORN's Devilish of the Punk?

I have never been a fan of Mejibray's ballads, for I don't like Tsuzuku's voice all too much, for me it works better with hard riffs and more variety and harsh emotions. Then it's listenable.
I'm the 'from time to time I like a song' type when it comes to Mejibray.
Now the PV was..... pretty cliché. I mean it was okay. But what bothers me a lot is Tsuzuku's emotionless face. Creepy dead eyes without a single motion featuring a ballad? Meh.

Well.. that was quite different from what I expected and loong BUT beautiful (:

but still I also think they could have chosen another song for a PV

Maybe you are not accustomed to sweet Mejibray... but you've forgotten Emily? It was surprising compared to what they usually do and this is no less... rather it is one of the best ballads of 2014 in my opinion. And this album could be one of the candidates on Best Album of 2014! So Mejibray rocks and this song proves it :)

Maybe you are not accustomed to sweet Mejibray... but you've forgotten Emily? It was surprising compared to what they usually do and this is no less... rather it is one of the best ballads of 2014 in my opinion. And this album could be one of the candidates on Best Album of 2014! So Mejibray rocks and this song proves it :)

I don't know if you're talking to me in particular, but still, I think Emily is some of the worst they have ever done. The song is completely off-key and gives me the creeps to say it bluntly. I have a huge problem with Tsuzuku's voice and tend to enjoy Mejibray only when a harsh rhythm and growls etc make up for that. I really enjoy Sadisgate for example.

I've even seen them live and it was fun, but the ballads will never get to me.  

But I know some people love that raw feeling in Visual kei music and enjoy vocalists like him, so this is really only a matter of taste.

Not hating on Mejibray.

I love Tsuzuku and "sweet" Mejibray but IMO this isn't that lol.

I also think Emily is their worst title track along with Avalon.

Honestly quite a few of these previews do "sweet" better than Echo

Typical ballads like this are just not them at all, maybe they feel obligated to at least try these because the bands that they take influence from do. Still, it feels like kind of a missed opportunity having Echo be then PV track..