Trombe

MEJIBRAY new album "THE "420" THEATRICAL ROSES" release

I'm not a musician, but the way I hear it, the guitar in Raven is meant to be choppy, uneven tapping along with the drums to support the idea of the song "rapid twitching and darting" the way a bird appears to do (As Tsuzuku physically emulates in the video) When you say that the vocals don't sound like they were trying, do you mean the verse or the chorus? I've never been really impressed with the chorus myself, but is it so bad for the vocals not to be copied and pasted where the lyrics are the same? Personally I would rather hear the same line sung differently from earlier in the song, but maybe I misunderstood you ?

Raven is only second to Gaichuu....... just saying

I'm totally prepared to see this album bomb the way Sadie's "GANGSTA" did......whoops did I just say that out loud..

I'm totally prepared to see this album bomb the way Sadie's "GANGSTA" did

That's gotta be the most pessimistic comment in the entire thread lol.

That's gotta be the most pessimistic comment in the entire thread lol.

B-B-B-B-Bring on the Meji-Rage.

WOW What an embarrassing thing to say "out loud" lol

Like GANGSTA i'm sure this album will have a minimum of decent tracks and then the rest will stink like a musky ballsack.

But WHY are you sure of that lol? You can be sure of whatever you like, just smells kind of dismissive from here lol, I see no reason to draw parallels to GANGSTA

But WHY are you sure of that lol? You can be sure of whatever you like, just smells kind of dismissive from here lol, I see no reason to draw parallels to GANGSTA

Because mostly, Mejibray's recent releases have decreased in quality. (In my shit opinion)

I hate to be so pessimistic but, alot of these previews dis-interest me except two of them. Just like sadie's GANGSTA did. Maybe this album will be good, maybe it won't Idk but what I do know is i'll atleast give it a try.

Well that's what counts really. pessimism has it's place and if the last single is a fair indication then there is definitely cause for concern..

I'm prepared for the album to be bad, TBB saw to that much lol. I'm also prepared for it to be good. I'm prepared for it to be trashy and ridiculous, I'm prepared to laugh at it somewhat, and I'm prepared for it to make me feel something more than that too. At the end of the day, it could make me feel nothing at all lol!

Aferni, on 01 Dec 2014 - 7:53 PM, said:

Aferni, on 01 Dec 2014 - 7:53 PM, said:

B-B-B-B-Bring on the Meji-Rage.

Like GANGSTA i'm sure this album will have a minimum of decent tracks and then the rest will stink like a musky ballsack.

Difference with GANGSTA is that it actually provided some kind of freshness and originality, while Mejibray still has yet to do so. These previews are an exact image of this.

Correction: Sadie as a whole (despite their up and downs) provide what MEJIBRAY seem to still lack which is originality and freshness and these previews are a replica of this.

Difference with GANGSTA is that it actually provided some kind of freshness and originality, while Mejibray still has yet to do so. These previews are an exact image of this.

Correction: Sadie as a whole (despite their up and downs) provide what MEJIBRAY seem to still lack which is originality and freshness and these previews are a replica of this.

tumblr_myoa7gMGGo1ravreko1_500.gif

Difference with GANGSTA is that it actually provided some kind of freshness and originality

That is definitely an unpopular opinion here, and he doesn't seem to agree with it.

Anyway, back on topic, I actually really like Theatrical Blue-black, I was totally psyched for that song when the video was first posted, I even enjoyed the apathetic BI"name"JIKA to an extent, but was not fond of HATE.

I also LOVE RAVEN, I think Echo is a pretty nice song, and those previews posted were pretty cool. I'm not expecting this album to be groundbreaking, at the very least I am expecting this album to be decent, if not really cool! Though I'm not expecting ground to be broken, I am still very much looking forward to this album because I think MEJIBRAY is long overdue for a second album. They've released enough singles since 2012 for a double album (b-sides included), and as someone who is not really into singles, that annoyed me! Even just the singles since MESSIAH.bat alone could have been a full album.

And for the sake of comparing this album release to GANGSTA: As mentioned, MEJIBRAY has been due for a new full-length album for quite some time. Sadie, on the other hand, should take a break from releasing full-length albums.

That is definitely an unpopular opinion here, and he doesn't seem to agree with it.

Anyway, back on topic, I actually really like Theatrical Blue-black, I was totally psyched for that song when the video was first posted, I even enjoyed the apathetic BI"name"JIKA to an extent, but was not fond of HATE.

I also LOVE RAVEN, I think Echo is a pretty nice song, and those previews posted were pretty cool. I'm not expecting this album to be groundbreaking, at the very least I am expecting this album to be decent, if not really cool! Though I'm not expecting ground to be broken, I am still very much looking forward to this album because I think MEJIBRAY is long overdue for a second album. They've released enough singles since 2012 for a double album (b-sides included), and as someone who is not really into singles, that annoyed me! Even just the singles since MESSIAH.bat alone could have been a full album.

And for the sake of comparing this album release to GANGSTA: As mentioned, MEJIBRAY has been due for a new full-length album for quite some time. Sadie, on the other hand, should take a break from releasing full-length albums.

I wish I could like this but I'm all out lol.

Their previous Album was alright but this one, this just has me like...219.png