Jigsaw9

DIR EN GREY new album and DVD release

Okay cool, I never think to look for captions on YouTube I'll check it out when I get off

Nvm didn't wait lol. Ok yes this is melodramatic and commercial as fuck, and those street interviews... just overall feel NOT very Diru...

But an interesting quote to come from it; "... as PAIN is at the "ROOT"" *looking again at the covers*

It sounds like most of the new songs has the  "Sustain the untruth"-chorus.

Still we dont know anything yet, right!?

Im excited!

What we heard: 2 [presumed] choruses (the other few snippets didn't sound like a chorus to me)

Tracklist: 14 new songs (2 old)

"Most" seems a little strong. 

Plus I find the two choruses to be FAR superior in structure and melody compared to the chorus of STU.

We have heard about 0.5% of this album... literally. We have absolutely no idea what the rest will sound like, and that's pretty exciting imo. 

Americans be talking shit like "poKEYmon" and "aniMAY" and now you come up with this, LOL.

Yeah or "Narutow". :D Horrible

>> It's supposed to be 'aniMAY'...as in animation.

Well it's technically not supposed to. The japanese pronounciation is animeeshon or sth, so it's still aniME. But I guess it's ok with the english-speaking ones since the word origin is english.

I never said anything like Toshiya's clothes being disturbing, but yeah, the intention of my avatar is to be disturbing, unlike Toshiya, who clearly tried to look fashionable and failed miserably and looks like an ugly tranny from the Matrix. I actually like him and DEG happens to be one of my fave bands but this is just awful. He ruined the pic.

One might ask about the source for my "Vegeta comment" - Inoue (DEG fans have seen this name a lot) gave a hint in his twitter :)

In addition to that, STU remix will be done by Akira Yamaoka (thus making him the man behind BOTH single remixes) and Unraveling remix will be done by T$UYOSHI from 'Pay Money to My Pain' fame :) (I think OHP has updated that info)