blackdoll

AvelCain

So, being the good Dad I am, I do all I can to ensure my 4 Year Old daughter is exposed to stellar music so that she doesn't grow up listening to the Abomination that is American Pop music. 

In my pursuit of this, I recently turned on 猫又 [Nekomata] by AvelCain, knowing that she would probably love the "Meow" sample in the song intro.  She loved it so much that she asks me to play it every time we go for a drive in the car, and she seriously shakes, moves, and head-bangs to the music as soon as that "Meow" sounds.

I shall continue this experiment to ensure that she not only learns to enjoy Rock music, but Japanese Rock music.

why wont http://movart.jp/release Id's pv? is it because the members left?

i thought it about it and

avelcain are totally vk's answer to DSBM

well minus the bm but still

Definitely love the dark style of this band.  I just got into them last year and loved them even more after seeing them live~

Has anyone heard おまじない yet? 午前二時 is probably my favorite~ Personally for the guitar riffs.

Also, 籠目歌ノ呪縛 is also my favorite of theirs overall!

Something a person on twitter noticed:

CGUSoVnUgAE98Gu.jpgCGUSobCUkAIYH0E.jpg

Pretty sure the similatity is no coincidence. Now I wonder when AvelCain will make a Kuroyume-ish song.

fuckyeah-avelcain shared some screenshots of Life is V -conquest your weak point- AvelCain.

worth checking out!

I feel you Zen..

11990458_1065059590200820_63750116701360

My favorite screenshot haha I wished I could have seen Karmas episode

11988296_1065065380200241_49837130224909

12004975_1065065443533568_41412738898588

Lol omg I got that too, I keep imagining what I would have thought if people looking like them showed up when I was a little kid and went horse-riding occasionally. It would have been beautiful.

LOOK HOW AvelCain ROCKS THE STAGE AND HOW AWESOME THEY ARE! 2:45 and 4:54 THAT VOICE. I WATCHED THIS WHILE DANCING, HEADBANGING ETC. And sound quality is pretty good to hear beautiful Karma's live voice.

And maybe someone recorded the last song? (.__.)

much better than the cyber circus live lol that was a shit show

their lives look insane i love it, they def tore it up.

whos gonna save my life and upload grieva and kuroyuri's set !!!!?????

I WATCHED THIS WHILE DANCING, HEADBANGING ETC.

Hahahha literally me when I heard that their first song ist Hanaichimonme

much better than the cyber circus live lol

Agreeed this one is so much better! I want moooore D:

totally love what they did with 月-MOON-!

from the preview i thought it'll be "just" a nice ballad but after listening to the full song it was a really amazing surprise how the full song turned out! and HOLY HELL i LOVE the drums in the 2nd track! 8D

When the PV spot was shared on here, I initially thought it was just a "nice" song with a gorgeous video but somehow a few days before release the chorus started coming to me and made me watch it more. Honestly something just convinced me that the instrumental was gonna be promising and I'm so glad it was right!!

As Karma said about MOON:

The chorus should be catchy since it's the opening theme of the movie. 

I haven't seen this somewhere here. So read it! It's really entertaining to read this interview. 

http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/01/14/interview-avelcain-on-moon-yomigaeri-and-more/

As Karma said about MOON:

The chorus should be catchy since it's the opening theme of the movie. 

I haven't seen this somewhere here. So read it! It's really entertaining to read this interview. 

http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/01/14/interview-avelcain-on-moon-yomigaeri-and-more/

Hadn't seen that, thanks!

Interesting that Karma comes up with the title of a song first then works backwards for the lyrics.