visualcrisis

Where are people here from?

Haha I live in North Carolina, USA and I feel you although I know Texas is worse xP

Another North Carolinian I see :P... I'm actually back in the Triangle area now even though I go to uni in Charlotte (UNCC).

Another North Carolinian I see :P... I'm actually back in the Triangle area now even though I go to uni in Charlotte (UNCC).

Hi :P  Ah nice, I live around Asheville.  Never been to Charlotte myself haha.

Guest mitsu the indie girl

USA here too~~...

Texas here too... sucks. Hoping to meet some friends or some other interesting people at some cons and things when i start driving more.

dang I was just in Texas for Anime Matsuri to see Nightmare. ;___;

midwestern part of the U.S.A. in a little college town. nothin' but corn and frat boys around here lol

Sounds like Whitewater to me XD

Guest MollyMouse

Close to the capital of a Missouri USA , but moving to the st.louis Missouri area next month~ going from corn and rednecks to gasoline filled air and wannabe gangsters! HURRAH

Florida, USA. We got Disney World and Harry Potter Land (Aka Universal Studios) so it's not too bad.

I would totally just move to Universal Studios if I lived in Florida. I'd just... park my ass over there and refuse to move. Hang onto some valuable objects guards would not be ready to sacrifice to get me out.

I would totally just move to Universal Studios if I lived in Florida. I'd just... park my ass over there and refuse to move. Hang onto some valuable objects guards would not be ready to sacrifice to get me out.

I have seriously contemplated just that many times. lol.

Guest lynchisizer

I'm another one from germany ^^"

UK, Essex (not one to pinpoint where exactly I'm from usually). I HATE telling people where I'm from anywhere outside this location because I fear others will only know about TOWIE which greatly embarrasses me. I mean, we're not ALL that dumb. But yeah, the majority of us are. And when I say I was born in London, no one believes me. xD

Going back through the thread, I just noticed only a couple who also live in England. Quite low, but anyway, hey there neighbour.

France, southwest, near the Atlantic ocean. It's shitty and full of tourist on summer (= rent's prices are insanely high all the year but especially on summer. some don't hesitate to rent only to September-June at a ""low"" price and then you fuck off elsewhere with your stuff because the location of July-August will increase, like 1500€/week). You need to drive 1h to go on the big city (Bordeaux). No one rarely come here to give music concerts (it's always Paris or Lyon).