BaLiL

MERRY new single "ZERO-ゼロ-" and devour act 3

・MERRY NEW SINGLE "ZERO-ゼロ-" 2013.11.06 RELEASE

・MERRY NEW SINGLE "ZERO-ゼロ-" TOUR2013-2014 「devour act 3」-CHAOS-

2013/11/07(木) - 東京キネマ倶楽部(CORE限定 PREMIUM LIVE) (Tokyo)

2013/11/08(金) - 梅田CLUB QUATTRO (Osaka)

2013/11/10(日) - 名古屋Electric Lady Land (Nagoya)
2013/12/08(日) - 仙台CLUB JUNK BOX (Sendai)
2013/12/13(金) - 福岡DRUM Be-1 (Fukuoka)
2013/12/15(日) - 岡山CRAZYMAMA KINGDOM (Okayama)
2014/01/23(木) - SHIBUYA-AX (Tokyo)
2014/01/24(金) - SHIBUYA-AX (Tokyo)

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ZERO-ゼロ-" PV & making), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including documentary 20130213-20130810), and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.ZERO-ゼロ-
02.ワルツ(waltz)
03.絶望(zetsubou) feat.NOBUYA & N∀OKI from ROTTENGRAFFTY (included in regular edition)

Fukurou was a really nice single, hope they'll keep this up!

Yup

Looking forward to this too :)

off-topic: Tsumi sounded a lot like Rottengraffty song though, lol.

I'm not too familiar with ROTTENGRAFFTY, but CAT put me onto them so I'll be giving them a listen soon :)

Here's a PV promo for the new single. They've actually stooped to the 'band playing in empty void' level now. Whelp. Guess they blew all their budget on making their previous one look good

Song once again sounds like it's a stolen demo of a 9mm Parabellum Bullet track to me...what the fuck happened to the actual MERRY?

I'm a fan of both 9mm and MERRY (past and present) and...even I can admit that this single already sounds MEHHHHH

but i like new merry. i like old merry too. ( i am one of the people who has no problem at all with their "new direction" ? that people are talking about.)

i don't like this gara styling though .

(and i hate new mucc )

As a long time fan who has been supporting them since they formed, bought all their DVDs (including fan club limited ones) & flew to Japan to watch 5 out of 6 of their album themed 10th Anniversary concerts, this new song is a disappointment after the awesomeness that is 梟 and definitely not the direction that I want to see them pursue. But it is their band after all *shrugs*

It's not THAT bad. The chorus sounds a bit lackluster but for the rest I find it pretty ok so far.

I find it quite catchy, and so far it sounds better than a lot of tracks on their latest album, and one before that (and one before)

cheap ass crap video, though. d. tommy thinks bands sell themselves w/o any marketing effort, well that never worked with rentrer en soi, the studs and 12012.

Are they even trying anymore?

Oh well, too early to speculate about that.

Ugh for real. I find the comparison to regular ol' hairspray free jap indie rock very apt too, with the lame PV  just enforcing the blandness overall. 

It's not bad per say ( I don't think Merry ever is ), it's just not much of anything really. 

U

It's not bad per say ( I don't think Merry ever is ), it's just not much of anything really. 

random but

i was thinking since for ever,from all the bands like lynch,mucc,girugamesh etc etc etc that people say are disappointed.

merry is the only one i don't have a problem with. i still  like them. with all the others to be honest i am disappointed.

merry and deg i am ok with. (deg change upset me  at the beggining but i end up loving it)

eh what is going on these years .. seems like rarely you hear anymore content from people

^What.

Also, I don't hate Merry either - and I can't find any reason to (unless you are very,very,veeeery sensitive about ""chaotic"" vocals/instrumentation)

Since we have 4 good albums from the past to "digest", to begin with. // personal views.