zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Ahh, nothing feels as good as receiving a videocall from your ex at 2AM saying he needs to talk because he's feeling miserable and having suicidal thoughts, all of this while you're still not over the breakup. I feel like throwing up.

I sometimes wonder whether the claim of people being logged @campus or public networks for torrenting from take say, Russian or Ukrainian torrent servers around certain strictly regulated ASEAN countries is just a troll myth or actual warning...at least when it comes to people practicing this kind of art and practice actively like ME (I feel so hollow without downloading anything for a while). Can anyone from those areas I mentioned help me out and cite any other tips aside from "hurr, buy a VPN" (since I am not really set with safe and worthy purchases of truly high-quality VPNs yet, I am just your good ol' slowpoke)?

Edit: fortunately enough I've got no record of mediafire/direct download portals being logged yet so MH downloads COULD be safe...for now around here.

Edited by Alroy

AVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

15567-qcjid0mtl2.jpg

superthumb.jpg

On 2016-09-15 at 2:40 AM, saishuu said:

Ahh, nothing feels as good as receiving a videocall from your ex at 2AM saying he needs to talk because he's feeling miserable and having suicidal thoughts, all of this while you're still not over the breakup. I feel like throwing up.

i got mad reading this

4 hours ago, saishuu said:

I hate the gays

i TRUELY hate the gays...

stop playing with my baby's heart @ the gays he's been thru enough of yall's SHIT !!