zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I heard a splintering sound from my elbow, followed by so much pain.  Screw painkillers, I'm getting drunk.  Only problem is I'm doing the rarezhut livestream, so I'm giving away more stuff than I probably should.

late moring, so its going to be a early night

I think that it is not dying out.  Because you had one bad stream...that frankly had nothing interesting and repetitive bands, does not mean that everyone has suddenly lost interest.  You are seriously overreacting over one little stream...

And frankly, this attitude will only deteriorate your business.

I think I can kind of understand where both people are coming from on this. I don't handle our personal finances really, so I think it effects me less so than Val. A big part of it, I think, comes from basing more of our livelihood on RarezHut than we were previously after Val and I both got laid off from our jobs. So I suppose its more of a general frustration of "Nobody showed up for the stream... how are we going to pay rent now?". Perhaps that's our folly, since visual kei isn't exactly the most profitable market in the world, with it being such a niche scene to begin with.

We're all for hearing suggestions by people for ways that we can do better, of course. We want to serve this community as best as we possibly can, but we hardly ever get any feedback when we ask for suggestions... whether it's on the sort of stuff we should carry or ways to improve the services that we currently offer. All in all, we're not going to be stopping any time soon, of course, even if we hit some bumps in the road along the way. I think we've come extremely far from where we started and made a pretty meaningful impact on the international scene by getting over a thousand VK releases into the hands of our customers without murdering their bank accounts. 

I'm watching my friend slowly get used by this succubus and it irritates me. It irritates me so bad.

I know part of it is because I have seen this pattern of behavior before. I got involved with a girl who had some ... issues ... but that didn't come to light until well after we were a "thing". But she never wanted to make it official despite all that I would do for her. When I say I ran through a snowstorm to comfort her ass one time I mean it but at the end of the day I lost out to someone else because I wasn't the ideal man she was looking for. This situation is like looking at a mirror all over again. They used to date but she dropped him because "God told her that he wasn't right for her". He said that he won't ask her out again and that if she wants to date she has to ask him (and mind you they never had sex because she is hyper religious and my friend respects that so there's no ulterior motives here; he genuinely feels this way). Then she gets back with her gang banging ex-boyfriend who just got out of jail, cheated on her before, and is clearly no good for her. He doesn't treat her very well, cheats on her physically and emotionally again, doesn't support her when things in her life go south, and ultimately breaks up with her for really shady reasons. She's talking to my friend despite all of his so he's technically emotionally dating her but when he wants to take it to the next level she refuses. She disappears from his life months at a time, comes back when things are "difficult" and she needs his help, and he does everything he can to help her anyway. He takes mass transportation five hours one way to see her but she doesn't come down here to see him. He will see her in any weather even if he has no money. He talks big about making her his "wife" but she clearly isn't interested in it because she won't date him. She hasn't met any of his friends despite "being" in his life for three years and refused my invitation to go out to the bar yesterday. For crying out loud the no good ex called my best friend to tell him to get back into a relationship with his ex (so succubus) because "you would be a better man for her than I ever would".

She's been in his house since Thursday eating his food, taking his attention and his time and his money and his energy and yet she still won't date him. She "isn't sure". Excuse my Arabic but she can get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. There is nothing to be unsure about. Either date the man that does so much for you or stop accepting his help, tell him it will never happen, and move on. She uses his help and keeps emotionally manipulating him but won't give him the one thing she knows he wants. She's using him as a crutch until she finds the next guy she wants, then she'll say God told her to leave, and then this cycle will continue all over again.

I'm working up the nerve to tell him to stop talking to her for good if they aren't an item by tomorrow. Everyone I tell this story to thinks she is using him. My grandma does. My girlfriend does. Our mutual best friend shook his head in silence and pounded a drink by the end of it. His girlfriend thinks something's up. Some random chick he was taking to on Tindr from ATL told him straight up that the girl was no good for him. Like holy fuck does God need to shoot fireworks into the stratosphere saying "DROP THAT GIRL" for him to get it? I know the only way out is heartbreak. I don't think he can withstand the depression...

OMG I want to watch shades of blue new ep over again. Jenny, my wife, is just so spot on with her acting as well as her upright tightass handler, who you can tell is fucked up somehow, who supports her character making her so great and intoxicating. And that right there fellas and ladies

is the best kiss scene i have ever seen, babe goes in on instinct but cop reflexes pulls her back as if it never happen in that split second. Handler caught that with out reacting while it happens, then pulls her in and kisses her making everyone forget about the abuse he put her through and that handsome af lawyer se was messing with. in that moment she has her hand on his seemingly hard chest to later kind of push away.

And that right there fellas and ladies is why you should never care what people say because critics say it's just another dirty cop show

And that right there fellas and ladies Lycaon is not my sole interest in life  #ShadesOfBlue #JenniferLopazIsTalented #LatinasRule #iamTheShowsBitch

the_best_dog_gifs_on_the_internet_15.gif

But Sir, if you sign a contract with us right now you get a special bonus

kdQ47.gif

fbc7497a4bb179269b1bd1532a6303ea.gif

SIR? WHAT ABOUT A FREE 3 MONTHS TRI------

RwCnmQP.gif

200.gif

zK0PrHc.gif

Shakira+s+dog+hips+don+t+lie+sauce+imgur

Y'all need religion.

and I'm not religious.

5UHPqy7.gif

200.gif

how it happened

cat-slaps-dog-o.gif

I'm watching my friend slowly get used by this succubus and it irritates me. It irritates me so bad.

I know part of it is because I have seen this pattern of behavior before. I got involved with a girl who had some ... issues ... but that didn't come to light until well after we were a "thing". But she never wanted to make it official despite all that I would do for her. When I say I ran through a snowstorm to comfort her ass one time I mean it but at the end of the day I lost out to someone else because I wasn't the ideal man she was looking for. This situation is like looking at a mirror all over again. They used to date but she dropped him because "God told her that he wasn't right for her". He said that he won't ask her out again and that if she wants to date she has to ask him (and mind you they never had sex because she is hyper religious and my friend respects that so there's no ulterior motives here; he genuinely feels this way). Then she gets back with her gang banging ex-boyfriend who just got out of jail, cheated on her before, and is clearly no good for her. He doesn't treat her very well, cheats on her physically and emotionally again, doesn't support her when things in her life go south, and ultimately breaks up with her for really shady reasons. She's talking to my friend despite all of his so he's technically emotionally dating her but when he wants to take it to the next level she refuses. She disappears from his life months at a time, comes back when things are "difficult" and she needs his help, and he does everything he can to help her anyway. He takes mass transportation five hours one way to see her but she doesn't come down here to see him. He will see her in any weather even if he has no money. He talks big about making her his "wife" but she clearly isn't interested in it because she won't date him. She hasn't met any of his friends despite "being" in his life for three years and refused my invitation to go out to the bar yesterday. For crying out loud the no good ex called my best friend to tell him to get back into a relationship with his ex (so succubus) because "you would be a better man for her than I ever would".

She's been in his house since Thursday eating his food, taking his attention and his time and his money and his energy and yet she still won't date him. She "isn't sure". Excuse my Arabic but she can get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. There is nothing to be unsure about. Either date the man that does so much for you or stop accepting his help, tell him it will never happen, and move on. She uses his help and keeps emotionally manipulating him but won't give him the one thing she knows he wants. She's using him as a crutch until she finds the next guy she wants, then she'll say God told her to leave, and then this cycle will continue all over again.

I'm working up the nerve to tell him to stop talking to her for good if they aren't an item by tomorrow. Everyone I tell this story to thinks she is using him. My grandma does. My girlfriend does. Our mutual best friend shook his head in silence and pounded a drink by the end of it. His girlfriend thinks something's up. Some random chick he was taking to on Tindr from ATL told him straight up that the girl was no good for him. Like holy fuck does God need to shoot fireworks into the stratosphere saying "DROP THAT GIRL" for him to get it? I know the only way out is heartbreak. I don't think he can withstand the depression...

Yeah, you should tell him to get the hell away from her. First, he needs to kick her out and not look back. She sounds like a disgusting individual, aswell as being dense as fuck.

Yeah, you should tell him to get the hell away from her. First, he needs to kick her out and not look back. She sounds like a disgusting individual, aswell as being dense as fuck.

We're gonna see. I'll see him tonight for the first time in 4 days and get the whole scoop. But if the trash still smells I'm telling him to take it out.