zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

My boss and office manager will be pretty fucked when I quit. I know how many things I manage and keep running. The projects of my attornies never ran that smooth till I started, especially K's project needs much work, organisation and a stalinstic management and I'm the only one who knows every fucking detail you need to know about it.

But yeah, treat your employees like shit and they will leave.

why the hell wasnt ichiro in memei?

i finally decided to clean my got damn room....so much shit everywhere....ugh i don't feel like  doing it anymore.. 

edit: finally got it clean..i HATE cleaning omg 

i finally decided to clean my got damn room....so much shit everywhere....ugh i don't feel like  doing it anymore.. 

edit: finally got it clean..i HATE cleaning omg 

oh god, I know the feeling. 

*drags herself around the floor and stops to pet cats every two minutes*

yessssssssss netflix for adding Vampire acadamy i wanted to see it so bad, modern vamps are everything. Underwold was great too

also watched 50 shades of grey which was a satire of Man's need for control of women and treating them ill and thinking its ok also the peak of hypocrisy since neither of them were about that life. Still loved it and thought the non-penetration parts were hot --- made me think of what me and bae could have had. 

I came to a conclusion that the only thing that will never fail you is your own skills and abilities. Unlike with people they only depend on how much you do to improve. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life and consistently produce artwork than let someone make me suffer, one way or another... So why waste time on that when I could use it to draw/sculpt/write instead?

yessssssssss netflix for adding Vampire acadamy i wanted to see it so bad, modern vamps are everything.

puts those avatar meet AHS coven twats at the bottom i mean twilight shitted on em (not that its bad),

man ol man was i wrong about Da vincis demons, this is that good good like the other seasons. i hope hemlock wont kill my high since im a ep away from being done, think ill give blood and bones a go after hemlock

yessssssssss netflix for adding Vampire acadamy i wanted to see it so bad, modern vamps are everything. Underwold was great too

You have to be fucking joking me. You actually wanted to see this, and you actually like "modern vampires"? Fucking hell, man. There's so much wrong with this.

This is what vampires should be like:

Schreck.jpg

drac_3.jpg

Annex%20-%20Lugosi,%20Bela%20%28Mark%20o

Vampires should be cold, hynotizing and classy, but still somewhat nasty and menacing. Give me none of those romantic fucks in newer films. Sparkly vampires that feels as threatening, menacing and hypnotizing as a god damn potato. No thank you, good sir.

You have to be fucking joking me. You actually wanted to see this, and you actually like "modern vampires"? Fucking hell, man. There's so much wrong with this.

This is what vampires should be like:

Schreck.jpg

drac_3.jpg

Annex%20-%20Lugosi,%20Bela%20%28Mark%20o

Vampires should be cold, hynotizing and classy, but still somewhat nasty and menacing. Give me none of those romantic fucks in newer films. Sparkly vampires that feels as threatening, menacing and hypnotizing as a god damn potato. No thank you, good sir.

And none of that Vampire Diaries shit  :urg: Btw, I always wondered how can vampires walk around with their mouthes closed without punctureing themselves. Or do they magically grow their fangs whenever they have an urge to feed?