zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Let me guess: it's more of the same, and as usual it's of high quality, but just not high enough? Motorhead's never released a poor album, but when you have albums like Overkill, Bomber, Ace of Spades, Iron First, Aoother Perfect Day, Orgasmatron, 1916 and No Sleep 'til Hammersmith in your collection you've kinda got enough Motorhead if you ask me.

Also speaking about Motorhead, I never understood why Mikkey Dee left King Diamond to join Motorhead, fi that is what he did? Yes, Motorhead's a bigger band and all, but he doesn''t get to use more than 1/10th of himself when drumming for Motohead. Don't get me wrong, Dee is one of the best and coolest drummers ever and his work with Motorhead is great, but his work on Fatal Portrait, Abigail, "Them" and Conspiracy are close to unbeatable. Incredible drum work that's rarely been matched, and it's a shame we've never got to hear him play like that again.

About right. Not that it is a bad thing in my book though. They have a good spot in my heart mostly because they along with Dio and Iron Maiden were my first concert ever.

The amount of good music in this world I'll never get to listen to/find out about seriously overwhelms me sometimes tbh, is that weird?

My new headphones are some shit, but the metal sounds more brutal, and lycaon fresh. So im good. glad im not a sound quality slut

Brutal metal. Absolutely disgusting.

brutal Metal is absolutely the best (vocals and intrumental both have to be up there thatss why none of nocturnal craplust counts). But there are of course exceptions for tweaker/weak metal

yessssssssssss

Your brain is a creative computer 

Oh, the answers to life are for you to find

Use your brain as a creative computer and you will see the light

Mother nature and Father time both rule the world together

but if you take just a little time,

prove them wrong and throw them out the window

You are the one (to make it happen)

You are the one (to make all dreams come true)

Your brain is creative computer 

It's the nucleus of every man made invention of today

if you use it, and don't abuse it

The universe is yours 

yessssssssssss

I'm just fucking with you to be honest. From what I've gathered our tastes in metal (or just music in general to be honest) is like day and night, and I think our definition of the word "brutal" is a bit different as well. Or, very different. But carry on, Blackdoll. Do your thing.

I'm just fucking with you to be honest. From what I've gathered our tastes in metal (or just music in general to be honest) is like day and night, and I think our definition of the word "brutal" is a bit different as well. Or, very different. But carry on, Blackdoll. Do your thing.

yeah i know 

#blackdollsfunfacts  Red rum maybe the heaviest Lycaon song but Anima is the one with the most power.

#blackdollsfunfacts 

The hottest women in the world have twerked.

What would be the best option you'd resort to in case your Halloween single sales flopped so hard to the point of ending up @ #17 during first week sales on Oricon? (ps. DOGMA hit #3, important)

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu has her own method:

https://twitter.com/pamyurin/status/638033039084224513?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Take your time to "kill" rumours surrounding your possible ties to all kinds of Freemasonry/Illuminaughty shit (albeit the triangle/eyeball motif - women cannot be freemasons though)! Ps. I am not kidding, run that BS through Google transl.

#escapism

#letyohditakethethrone

What the hell, why did Google kill their iconic logo? What happened to the second 'g'? That was like their trademark and now it's gone

LrgLBYA.jpg

Why would they let an intern design a new logo and then adopt it as their new official logo? :blink: