zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I was tempted to post in the DOGMA review topic but it would've been a one-word review merely stating 'DOGSHIT'

I don't think they would appreciate that

Do it! Do it! :D

The irony is perfect. They gave me a fuck-off when my actual boss gave me a job. Now they want me for an interview and I want to say fuck-off to my boss. XD

i cant talk to u without feeling sick im not sure whats wrong with me???? i guess its the feeling that you know how fucked up someone is and u know that they're not good for you but you dont want anything else...

#emo #sadboyz

was waiting for them to go all out again, middle fingers up, cause these ladies don't give a fuck.

I've been feeling really blah and depressed lately....

I feel like I'm always on the verge of crying...

And since school started, I have major anxiety when interacting with others.

It's so stupid to get anxiety talking to people.

It causes me to sound really stupid, when actually I'm quite intelligent and articulate. 

>_______<

That's perfectly normal. Sometimes I try to avoid coming in contact with other people whenever possible, or try to pretend they don't exist...

On August 28, 2015 at 0:10 PM, -k∆- said:

That's perfectly normal. Sometimes I try to avoid coming into contact with other people whenever possible, or try to pretend they don't exist...

。。。。

Edited by vanivani

Meh, I want these crosses of Black Sabbath and Motörhead, but I shouldn't waste money especially when concerts are coming in near future. -.-"

Still not used to the idea of new music releases on a Friday as opposed to a Tuesday. With that said, I love the new Motörhead album.

Still not used to the idea of new music releases on a Friday as opposed to a Tuesday. With that said, I love the new Motörhead album.

Let me guess: it's more of the same, and as usual it's of high quality, but just not high enough? Motorhead's never released a poor album, but when you have albums like Overkill, Bomber, Ace of Spades, Iron First, Aoother Perfect Day, Orgasmatron, 1916 and No Sleep 'til Hammersmith in your collection you've kinda got enough Motorhead if you ask me.

Also speaking about Motorhead, I never understood why Mikkey Dee left King Diamond to join Motorhead, fi that is what he did? Yes, Motorhead's a bigger band and all, but he doesn''t get to use more than 1/10th of himself when drumming for Motohead. Don't get me wrong, Dee is one of the best and coolest drummers ever and his work with Motorhead is great, but his work on Fatal Portrait, Abigail, "Them" and Conspiracy are close to unbeatable. Incredible drum work that's rarely been matched, and it's a shame we've never got to hear him play like that again.

Jesusfuckingchrist, how hard can it be to start a fucking nuclear war or to initiate the fucking apocalypse?! Major part of humanity just disgusts me. Wouldn't be a waste if these brain damaged neurotic apes would come to extinction.

And I should give the new Motörhead album a try.

Jesusfuckingchrist, how hard can it be to start a fucking nuclear war or to initiate the fucking apocalypse?! Major part of humanity just disgusts me. Wouldn't be a waste if these brain damaged neurotic apes would come to extinction.

And I should give the new Motörhead album a try.

That's not a good enough excuse to wipe out the human race :D

That's not a good enough excuse to wipe out the human race :D

Oh c'mon. Maybe wiping out at least a small part of it, please? D: