zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Sucks huh? :( *hugs*

its strange though, according to a few sites, they claim that Dazzle Vision had already made their mind up that they would quit in 2013 and have actually planned their disbandment from that year onwards, but yet only made it public april just gone. For me it seems their disbandment was so abrupt but for them theyve been winding down on activities for two years. I didnt even know about them till last year either but i thought they'd be going for a long while to come.

its strange though, according to a few sites, they claim that Dazzle Vision had already made their mind up that they would quit in 2013 and have actually planned their disbandment from that year onwards, but yet only made it public april just gone. For me it seems their disbandment was so abrupt but for them theyve been winding down on activities for two years. I didnt even know about them till last year either but i thought they'd be going for a long while to come.

Hmm that would explain the name of their last album :/ I wonder why they were thinking in advance like that? Maybe one of the band members was getting married?

Eff this summer heat already. I hate it!

This is the first May in NorCal that I've experienced with sub 20℃ weather. It's super weird. o_O

As much as I love wearing jackets, I'm done with the cold right now.

Summer time yasss. Time to draw,eat,sleep,smoke and jam to vk. gonna be best summer ever. [Furious intense twerking] Gotta break out the finest booty shorts rofl.

^ Why did I think of Jackass? x'D

OMG. What is your sig even...? XDD

It's from the short film Shyness Machine Girl which was a featurette in the DVD release of The Machine Girl. It's somewhat a sequel to the film. Great little short it is, and The Machine GIrl is a full blown masterpiece. Highly recommended!

The director, Noboru Iguchi, is one of those batshit crazy directors. A mad scientist of films sort of. He know how to entertain, and he loves a weapon out of the ass.

1353087237_2.png

This song, video and everything is beyond god damn brilliant. The ultimate summer and beer song. The whole album is really good. It gives a great feeling.

Word up!

It's from the short film Shyness Machine Girl which was a featurette in the DVD release of The Machine Girl. It's somewhat a sequel to the film. Great little short it is, and The Machine GIrl is a full blown masterpiece. Highly recommended!

OHHHHHHHHH. I DO know that movie! x'D No wonder I never got to it, my goodness, ahaha. Seeing as the @Bear has recommended it though, I'll be sure to add it to my Amazon basket after stumbling upon it years ago!

I recommended it, but it ain't something most people will appreciate. For most people these newer japanese splatter films is too silly too enjoy alone. It's the kind of films most people enjoy watching together with friends for a laugh. Unless you are someone like me of course. I love most of these films.

I recommended it, but it ain't something most people will appreciate. For most people these newer japanese splatter films is too silly too enjoy alone. It's the kind of films most people enjoy watching together with friends for a laugh. Unless you are someone like me of course. I love most of these films.

I can see why it'd be unnapprticated. X'D But it looks like a good laugh! It's got a unique charm... as you can see? Ahaha. I remember my first time seeing Love Exposure, I thought it looked hilarious. And Kamikaze Girls is one of my favourite movies, the overacting is genius in that, imo. I haven't seen a new Japanese movie in ages... I've been really slacking on anything movie/TV related for a couple years now, that's super lame. XD 

P.S - The Machine Girl has been added. xp

I can see why it'd be unnapprticated. X'D But it looks like a good laugh! It's got a unique charm... as you can see? Ahaha. I remember my first time seeing Love Exposure, I thought it looked hilarious. And Kamikaze Girls is one of my favourite movies, the overacting is genius in that, imo. I haven't seen a new Japanese movie in ages... I've been really slacking on anything movie/TV related for a couple years now, that's super lame. XD 

P.S - The Machine Girl has been added. xp

They are an acquired taste for sure. The quality of the films in the new wave of japanese splatters "genre" is a bit up and down, but at it's best and second best it's great. Tokyo Gore Police, The Machine Girl and Meatball Machine are the icing on the cake. No doubt about it. Modern splatter classics if you ask me. Masterpieces.

But for more experienced watchers I'd recommend films like Robo-Geisha, Vampire GIrl VS Frankenstein Girl, Helldriver, Samurai Princess, Gothic & Lolita Psycho, Alien VS Ninja, Mutant Girls Squad, Deadball and more as well. Not quite as good as the best films in the genre, but more than worth a look for those who's interested.