zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

The stupidity of some fucking parents, man. It's been wet and muddy this week, and kids being kids they've been rolling around in the mud and gotten wet and dirty. Nice as we are, we actually bag their dirty clothes so their parents ca take it home and clean it. What do some of them do? Pull the dirty clothes out of the bag, hang 'em up and just leave them there. Jesus fucking christ. Annoying.

applying for jobs puts me on a new found bullshit level past writing english thesis papers

You should actually be glad that you can express a considerate level of English to possible employers. I have often found myself being refused by companies because my letters were considered too stiff, too serious and too 'fake' because I usually use language that isn't common on the tongue, whereas that is simply how I write in Dutch.

Nowadays you'll get hired here by writing "Hey my name's Derp I'm looking 4 job," and any serious applications are trashed.

黒百合と影 time, i have a feeling that i wont "ahhhh" for it it's not bad..............

couple sound like they need assistance across my place. I'm afraid for her safety and want the police involved. I have no phone and message online a friend to help out. their response is who cares.. do it yourself? 

So, MISS WAVES / VIPER is set to be released in less than 1 months and yet we have no OHP updated, nor audios samples, nor profile pictures nor the new single added in the discography section. WTF ARE THEY DOIN??? ToT

Love song is still Lycaon's best ballad! any listened to The Princes other song and yeah all on par with CO nothing better noting worse. kiss you

Love song is still Lycaon's best ballad! any listened to The Princes other song and yeah all on par with CO nothing better noting worse. kiss you

Haha Love song is probably my least favorite Lycaon song :D I just really can't stand it... My favorite ballad is 愛はきらめきの中に ~Acoustic Ver.~.

Haha Love song is probably my least favorite Lycaon song :D I just really can't stand it... My favorite ballad is 愛はきらめきの中に ~Acoustic Ver.~.

:wan-05:  not cool yo! that's top notch right there, when i need to cry it's right there giving me comfort. and isn't that just a Acoustic song and not a ballad.

:wan-05:  not cool yo! that's top notch right there, when i need to cry it's right there giving me comfort. and isn't that just a Acoustic song and not a ballad.

Ballads can be acoustic too! :D But now that I've publicly said I don't like Love song, I'll probably end up loving it in the next few weeks... That has happened way too many times for me.

Ballads can be acoustic too! :D But now that I've publicly said I don't like Love song, I'll probably end up loving it in the next few weeks... That has happened way too many times for me.

haha gossip.

yes, exactly... :D

i got addicted to that song after the pv came out, it opened up my ears more cause i already favored it, but now that my song!

mom stop acting like you miss sunshine(I made that name up) who likes to wake up early in the early in the morning >:/

edit: made a error :v oops...

i feel like skinning a bitch alive!

I've baked a cheesecake today and it looks amazing. It's a shame that I have to wait for my girl to get home and then make dinner for the two us before I can taste it. Mmmmh, it's gonna be good.

PS: I've not bought any flowers or a single gift, though. Fuck that stupid shit.

Edit: forgot to mention that I've fixed a romanti valentine's day-film for us to watch as well. I've picked the original My Bloody Valentine. I'm such a sweetheart. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Made these truffles today, (although I halved the recipe, used mostly dark chocolate and added way less sugar than it said to), and I'm actually really surprised by how good they taste. I think I'm going to make them again around Christmas - maybe with half coffee flavoured or with some nuts on the inside... 

http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/6344/easy-chocolate-truffles.aspx

Lycaon has the best release this year followed by 4minute crazy (even though i like the sexy male vers better) both totally dominating their scenes. after that ill say Pascale Machalani - Pascale 2015 (holding a place for nancy or tamer). waiting for  Pascale Machalani for brutal metal. be cool if  infernal revulsion released an album