zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

So, a lot of my ‘friends’ were at the Obituary gig last Friday. I messaged them if they were going beforehand, no response or they simply said ‘no’, so I ended up going alone. Really, am I that repulsive to hang out with?

So, a lot of my ‘friends’ were at the Obituary gig last Friday. I messaged them if they were going beforehand, no response or they simply said ‘no’, so I ended up going alone. Really, am I that repulsive to hang out with?

this is rude, I'm sorry for you :////

How did you know that they went to this gig btw?

this is rude, I'm sorry for you :////

How did you know that they went to this gig btw?

probably saw them in the crowd or bumped into them would be my guess. Said they werent going but turned up at the gig 

I went by myself eventually because it wasn't too far from home and then I bumped into them. Tried to get some small talk going but I could hardly even get a 'hello' out of most of them.

I went by myself eventually because it wasn't too far from home and then I bumped into them. Tried to get some small talk going but I could hardly even get a 'hello' out of most of them.

thats alright - take me next time. im not too old to rock out just yet.

last week of freedom before summer, kill me now

i keep saying im gonna play Ninja Gaiden but i don't >.< my cousin got me that game...i should play it x__x;;; i mean i've been wanting that game for the longest

the least i can do is play it =_=;; maybe tomorrow i'll play it...(ahahahahaha....) no seriously..i gonna play it...if i remember xDD