zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I never got the hype behind Korra in the first place. I tried to watch it, but the characters seem off and I stopped as soon as it appeared to do the whole "Let's fight in a tournament!" thing that has plagued the likes of DBZ and Yu-Yu Hakusho.

I keep having double vision after I wake up when I've slept for more than ten hours. It doesn't go away until after about two hours and it's giving me massive headaches.

^ Have you tried going for a walk, or drink lots of water? I usually get double vision and headaches after long sleeps because for some reason I don't properly wake up. Deep sleep can cause that, but going for walks or lots of water usually helps.

So Kiwamu posted the Starwave Records online shop rankings for the end of the year.

https://www.facebook.com/kiwamu.kai/posts/10153014390485712?pnref=story

Was pleasantly surprised to see THE SOUND BEE HD's live DVD on both the international and Japan lists. I thought only like three other people bought it.

Then again, there are only supposed to be 100 copies of it, and it's not sold out, so maybe they just sold three copies of everything below it.

if only yuuki could find his way back to the pic in my sig.

GD keeps robbing my nights, cunt

Why do I always feel I'm treated like shit in this place and that everybody is picking on me simply for having an opposite opinion opposed of people.

I don't treat you like shit, I actually wanted us to be friends.  

Why do I always feel I'm treated like shit in this place and that everybody is picking on me simply for having an opposite opinion opposed of people.

Don't pay any attention to such people if they do. It's very impressive who you are, not minding and standing by what you believe in and agree with on everything. I could never do that! So just stay as you are because you really are brilliant. 

maybe they are angry you didn't share that lin/cell live cd

Jeeeeeesus christ.

What the fuck is wrong with you. People don't like you, either take a good long look in the mirror or live with it ( I don't have too many fans and I get by just fine ). Applies to every single turd who writes this passive aggressive garbage here on the regular.