zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

But a gun is a distance weapon and tasers have a limited range. Even if they were to target the non-lethal area of the kids, there is a chance of retaliation aka fire back with a real gun. Should we continue this discussion elsewhere?

Which is why police forces are most probably taught to disarm "dangerous individuals" w/o killing them in the process and giving them a chance to retaliate + they should have used hailers as I said + they gunned him down in an instant, roughly put - how do you justify that act?

As far as I see it, the way officials described his death perfectly suits for a case of unprofessional, cold-blooded murder (at least according to normal, healthy sane).

I haven't seen separate threads for such matters, but it'd be nice to have one.

Wow, how did I not realize that the Eyeshield 21 opening was by Coming Century? Miyake's voice is such a dead giveaway now that I'm rewatching the series.

fuck fuck fuck fuck, one week and it's over. damm why do i always wait until the last minute. freaking out a bit.

So my class photo looks absolutely stunning on the classroom wall. I don't stand out at all, and everyone looks so happy! Somone give me a lighter so I can completely burn the disaster. 

I heard so many homophobic comments today — ew, get these narrow-minded people out of my life.

and to avoid double posting, I finally got that damn shiny Sunkern on GPX+, it took me a freaking year and 1531 eggs to hatch it.

Most useless Pokémon there is but I am happy with this piece of crap.

s.png

So in support of a college girl I've spoken with a bit, we had to have something purple on us today. The girl's mother died and purple was her favourite colour. I was going to come in with the only purple clothing I have but it has a skull on it and in the last minute thought that'd be tragically and horribly ironic in this kind of situation. So I just put nail vanish really badly on my nails. But also went in my usual clothing, all black. A friend of the girl just had to ask me 'why do you dress like you're going to a funeral?'

That was just so bad and dumb of me...

Today I won a World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor expansion (pointless to me, as I do not play the game at all), and a PC version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

And on top of that, a day in the editorial office of Power Unlimited, the Netherlands' biggest gaming magazine and website.

I think about dying a lot.