zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I feel a lot better talking with guys than talking with girls. There's a few guys on the Destiny server I befriended and talking with them is just so relaxing. About the game, work, just random things. It all feels so natural whereas when I talk to females I always feel pressured and anxious that I'll do something wrong.

not sure what i saw in avelcain, they have a unique sound i geuss, but that's it. i hope grieva releases a album early 2015. 

"On the one hand abortion is good because of killing children, but on the other hand it's bad because it gives women right to choose..."

#my_friend's_best_jokes

"On the one hand abortion is good because of killing children, but on the other hand it's bad because it gives women right to choose..."

#my_friend's_best_jokes

Classy.

WOW MOM I DIDN'T KNOW THE TV WAS CONNECTED  TO THE LIGHTS!!(being sarcastic) seriously you need to fucking chill

(the only reason why i sleep with my tv on is because i hate sleeping in the damn dark..) and what does a tv and a game system have to do with lights...??

This year my sister, stepsister and brother moved out all in the same period. And guess who gets no attention, who has no money, job or friends or a relationship. Of course. And everybody keeps 'joking' that I'll end up in a dump.

This year my sister, stepsister and brother moved out all in the same period. And guess who gets no attention, who has no money, job or friends or a relationship. Of course. And everybody keeps 'joking' that I'll end up in a dump.

Its hard being the blacksheep of the family - I know the feeling all too well, For people like us, we have to carve out our own fate with our own bloodied hands and its always going to be an uphill struggle.

fuck my life, 6&1/2 weeks till winter break

maybe some pills will make me take this shit seriously?

So my mother was on this lottery online and I was in the kitchen and I just heard her shout 'YES! YES! OH! YES!' And it's unusual to hear her raise her voice for anything so I rushed in, genuinely expecting a good surprise in shock but then she just turned to me, massive grin of her face, and said 'WE'VE JUST WON £10. YES!' xD

Does anyone really expect to win so much money? (I know, why else would you do it?) It's like those arcade machines which just take your money and not wanting to give you anything in return. The ones with the crane going down for a single item. Spending so much money on expecting a miracle. 

I'm working at a school and today, on "my watch" of course, one of the kids thought it would be wise to pee in a drawer. I don't know this kid too well, though, so I told someone who know him and it got dealt with.

I had to look over two rooms where some kida were playing with lego, and as I was about to check on the kids in the small room one of the kids came out and started talking to me:

Him: Bear, he just peed in the drawer

Me: no, he didn't

Him: yes, he did

Me: are you sure?

Him: yes, it's in this drawer

Me: what? You sure? This one *points*

Him: yes

Me: heh, ok. let me see. *opens the drawer* reaction:

1375.gif

Lovely.

I always feel so awkward when someone I know is being terribly disrespectful towards their parents, their mothers specifically. Like I saw some girl (not older than 15) cuss out her mother in public and it was so disrespectful, bah. I mean honestly if I had done that my mom would've murdered me on the spot LOL.

can some one add some fliters or whatever to some Lycaon songs, i wanna hear him as a girl?