Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

12012 new album in March!

Maybe I'm a bit late to this party, but the video on the homepage won't play through the right way... I'd really like to see the whole thing, suggestions?

wI6SLMHfLkY

here

i never really cared for them, but this teaser sounds pretty enjoyable, i'm exited :bunny:

Thank you!!!

Sounds great!

I'm... hoping I can see an uncensored version of this video.

:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

It has been revealed that the main track (PV track) is entitled "suicide"

Putting 1 + 1 together, the OHP intro spot is probably the intro of "suicide" PV

Awful metalcore riffing that I've heard a hundred times before, coupled with terrible vocals. What's so special about this again to warrant the hype?

honestly? very little. lol

Today, 12012 revealed tracklist and cover artwork for their upcoming album "12012"

shokai.png

LIMITED EDITION (2CD Special Digipack Version):

DISC 1:

1. 斑 (MADARA)

2. SUICIDE

3. BAAL-ZEBUL

4. ABUSE

5. 睡蓮 (SUIREN)

6. 蛇舌 (JAZETSU)

7. 艶 (EN)

8. HESITATION

9. FEROCIOUS

10. HIDE & SEEK

11. MADMAN

12. FORTITUDE

DISC-2

1. 「6」party -reprise-

2. vomit -reprise-

3. my room agony -reprise-

tsujo.png

REGULAR EDITION (CD-only):

1. 斑 (MADARA)

2. SUICIDE

3. BAAL-ZEBUL

4. ABUSE

5. 睡蓮 (SUIREN)

6. 蛇舌 (JAZETSU)

7. 艶 (EN)

8. HESITATION

9. FEROCIOUS

10. HIDE & SEEK

11. MADMAN

12. FORTITUDE

Regular Edition bonus offer:

Special Coupon for 1-track CD includes 「浸色 -reprise-」 (SHINSHOKU -reprise-) rearranged from indies will be given to those who purchase the first press of REGULAR VERSION.

[6] party! <3

I hope it will not be some metalcore stuff, I hope it has some nice slower songs as well.

I'm super excited for this album!

I want to order the Limited Edition right away, but i'm broke atm, I also want the Regular Edition because the cover artwork for that one looks more fancy than the Limited digipak.

Don't really impressed with the tracklist, too much one-word title without real "strength". And yes, the regular cover is much better, even though there is no logo/title on it.

But I'm still excited, hope it will be good! :)

Does anybody know HOW to recieve the bonus CD if ordering the 1st press of Regular Edition? It says it comes with a "coupon" to get the extra song but how to get the actual CD? Do I need to live in Japan to recieve it, or will it be "included" with the jewel case package?

Does anybody know HOW to recieve the bonus CD if ordering the 1st press of Regular Edition? It says it comes with a "coupon" to get the extra song but how to get the actual CD? Do I need to live in Japan to recieve it, or will it be "included" with the jewel case package?

same question.

and i hate this because i ordered the limited edition...

why they dont put it into that one? money?

Normally you need to send the coupon to the band and then you will get the bonus cd. At least its like that with every other coupon i experienced so far

It would be good to know.

same question.

and i hate this because i ordered the limited edition...

why they dont put it into that one? money?

More like giving people reason to buy limited and regular editions. If someone is going to buy the limited but wants the extra coupon song then they also have to buy the regular edition. Thus the band gets 2 CD sales from one person and that makes it looks like they are selling more than they are~.

Sign in to follow this