Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

12012 new album in March!

their live-distributed PV DVD "SUICIDE" will be released at their live since Takadanobaba AREA at 2012/03/19, for which PV full ver. could be watched in their OHP since 2012/03/12

Where on their OHP can I watch it? Is it the movie that always starts before you go to the menu? If so I can't watch it, that video never loads properly for me.

Nvm. It was on YouTube. And damn that was even more awful than the preview.

that 5 second shot of butt acne at the end of PV was a deep, thoughtful touch.

Ahahaha I felt like my brain melted when I watched that.

I was kinda expecting a hilarious breakdown with lots of synth or something, but sadly 12012 did not deliver :(

The PV is horrible. I expect the song will be a little better without the video, but still...

Listened to Shudder and the SEVEN-singles today and can't believe they did this.

Gratutitous nudity and close-up vagina shots couldn't save this song. What's more maddening is that every time it seemed to start doing something good, 12012 ruined it :|

Those dudes with shit covering their faces look seriously retarded, it reminded me of when I was a kid and me and my friends covered our faces with sweaters and shirts to pretend we were ninjas.

Wataru also looks so '05

Seems like I'm the only one here loving the song.

nope, I love it too.

Seems like I'm the only one here loving the song.

nope, I love it too.

me too.

not to compare with deg, i think the song is good and i like it too. :P

I don't know, I freaking love the instrumentals, more specific, the guitar riffs and bass but the vocals kills it. I think back to TATTOO and SEVEN and I can't believe this is them. I hate it and like it.

Terrible vocals specifically really really bad growls/harsh vocals. Wataru needs to be punched in the throat.

Couldn't agree more :emo: Also to be quite honest, I don't like any of this. The vocals are awful, the drums do nothing interesting throughout the entire song, the bass slapping is unnecessary and doesn't match the song and the guitar does next to nothing than throw in some br00tal quick riffs at top speed that try to sound cool but are totally in the wrong place here. I want SEVEN back. And Yuusuke.

his solo was horrible, can't see how his creative input could help them right now - they need a better producer vision that doesn't rely on dir en grey this /dir en grey that formula as a way to sell a never successful band.

you'll get more or less same album as seven, except with durker emphasis on bands image that might appeal to diru fans resulting in extra 200 cd sold.

To be honest his solo sounded about everything 12012 has ever done. Even the vocalist he got sounded almost exactly like Wataru. It could've been a 12012 album, and personally I would've been content with that. This is a band I expect nothing groundbreaking from, just some decent songs I like to listen once in a while, so for me it would've been enough.

That PV was easily the worst I have honestly ever seen. I mean I literally don't have anything positive to say about it, cheap Dir knock off (not just saying that to say it, it's really what it looks like) and just... disgusting. Disgusting is cool from some bands and artists, but when I listen to their best work (which imho is Mar Maroon and Diamond) this is revolting and disappointing.

The song ITSELF though isn't as dismal as the PV. The instrumentals are actually QUITE amazing and the chorus is really good too. But dem growlz gaiz...

Like why.

Sign in to follow this