Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

12012 new album in March!

To those who are confused:

With most coupon privileges, you must wait until you receive both copies of the CD, and there will be some sort of coupon (proof of purchase) enclosed within each. You mail both coupons to the record company, and some time later the bonus disc will be mailed to you. 99% of the time this is limited to residents in Japan.

Of course this case could be different, but that's the general scenario that I've experienced. It would be wise to contact the shop directly and ask them if/how they can get the coupon privilege to you. If they can't, you can always use a shopping service.

Thanks for explaining how to use the coupon.

Like you already said, it seems quite impossible to recieve the SHINSHOKU-reprise- CD if I sending in the coupon from Sweden... I doubt that they would send the CD outside of Japan..

But... to make things clear, the coupon CD is only avaliable for those who buy the first print run of REGULAR EDITION (CD-only) and _not_ the Digipack Edition (Limited Edition 2CD). (Read: if you pre-ordered the CD, you must likely recieve a CD from the first print run)

Hope you guys didn't think that you neededto buy both editions to get the coupon.

I guess they're offering a bonus CD for Regular Edition, because they want people to pre-order the Regular Edition for once, it seems that people mostly ordering Limited Editions.

- - - -

Btw, I talked to GAN SHIN last week on Facebook, I requested them to release the album in Europe. Maybe we'll have a European Edition of "12012". He answered "A lot of things will happen within the next months - so stay tuned!" and he didn't gave me a "No" for an answer.

Either way, I would buy the European edition only just to support them on their European market.

Thanks for explaining how to use the coupon.

Like you already said, it seems quite impossible to recieve the SHINSHOKU-reprise- CD if I sending in the coupon from Sweden... I doubt that they would send the CD outside of Japan..

But... to make things clear, the coupon CD is only avaliable for those who buy the first print run of REGULAR EDITION (CD-only) and _not_ the Digipack Edition (Limited Edition 2CD). (Read: if you pre-ordered the CD, you must likely recieve a CD from the first print run)

Hope you guys didn't think that you neededto buy both editions to get the coupon.

I guess they're offering a bonus CD for Regular Edition, because they want people to pre-order the Regular Edition for once, it seems that people mostly ordering Limited Editions.

- - - -

Btw, I talked to GAN SHIN last week on Facebook, I requested them to release the album in Europe. Maybe we'll have a European Edition of "12012". He answered "A lot of things will happen within the next months - so stay tuned!" and he didn't gave me a "No" for an answer.

Either way, I would buy the European edition only just to support them on their European market.

thats great if they can release cds outside of japan,

but it's sad that jananese doesnt give out the bouns like in japan usually. :(

is there seriously a track on this album called "BAAL-ZEBUL"?

THE BLOSSOMING BEELZEBUB part. 2? This'll probably be the best song on the album.

I prefer Wataru's clean vocals, the chorus seems nice. I guess I won't like this album very much, since it seems they're going back to their roots :/

Lol, because i dont know the PV name or lol at the incoming Dir en Grey comments?

EDIT: Well, have title nowe, xD.

Second option. :)

I prefer Wataru's clean vocals, the chorus seems nice. I guess I won't like this album very much, since it seems they're going back to their roots :/

To me it would be fine if they did this (a new Shudder would be awesome), but I think it's not really their roots. I don't want to be Captain Obvious here, but this is actually sounds more like DIR EN GREY / RENTRER EN SOI than their early works. I don't care if they make "pop" or "hard" music, but it should be something new (or at least not something a lot of band did before).

Well... I hope the album will be better than this.

Maybe it's not, I guess just because the music is more "metal" it doesn't mean it's their early works. I just prefer the recent releases of them better.

the chorus reminded me of para:noir... but other than that, I don't know what to say.

not that I was ever a fan of them, but still... *shudders*

Holy shit that was bad. DIR EN GREY COMMENTS INCOMING!

I mean, I wouldn't have minded them returning to their roots, but this is way heavier compared to the songs on PLAY DOLLs. Also what the hell is up with that operatic voice he uses in the chorus? I hate comparing stuff to DIR EN GREY but it's like he's pulling of the new Kyo trend to sing every clean bit of song in an operatic voice. I don't think I'm going to like this album too much. I might really really dislike it and probably bitch about it later and wish for stuff like SEVEN.

LOLWAT

Okay okay okay okay - So I tend to hate it when people compare bands to Dir en grey because Visual Kei fans are dumb as bricks and usually their accusations are stupid, "omg this song is heavy and use guiters DEY COPY DERP IN HERP!" because obviously Dir en grey invented everything ever used in music ever.

But Suicide is like if Clever Sleazoid and Saku had a baby but they aborted Yuusuke.

Have they done heavy br00tal songs like this before?

^ It does indeed imply the action it might drive you too when listening to it.

Not to say they pretty much killed theirselves with this.

Sign in to follow this