Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

12012 new album in March!

boo hoo

ur just a pressed fanboy in denial if you cant admit that the preview sounds like another deg derivative. wataru's even going for kyo's look in the clever sleazoid pv, grillz and everything lol

Meh, everything reminds people of Dir en Grey.

Looking forward to the album.

Yeah, it's getting downright annoying.

Sure is.

Preview sounded good, I loved SEVEN, its what got me into them so if its along those lines then I will be pleased!

boo hoo

ur just a pressed fanboy in denial if you cant admit that the preview sounds like another deg derivative. wataru's even going for kyo's look in the clever sleazoid pv, grillz and everything lol

So what? DEG is a reference these days, I'd be worried if the preview sounded like Morning Musume and Wataru was in shiny clothes like the guys form SuG.

Meh, everything reminds people of Dir en Grey.

Looking forward to the album.

Yeah, it's getting downright annoying.

Sure is.

Preview sounded good, I loved SEVEN, its what got me into them so if its along those lines then I will be pleased!

everything reminds everyone of dir en grey because that's basically all they listen to. so glad that's not MY frame of reference for everything in vk/jrock. :roll:

anyway, yay new album, bout time.

It very closely follows a certain trajectory that DIR EN GREY pioneered in the visual kei world; has nothing to do with a limited frame of reference.

whoa! they're going back to what they were at the beginning. <3

That's what I kind of thought

I do hope so, 12012 is one of the reasons why I lost hope in the VK scene. The were awesome in the beginning with songs as shudder, boku no kara, KARA and Ms Vampire for example but then came the shit after icy ~cold city~... :(

might check it out as I am still fond of those older songs... first checking out some reviews of it though...

This is for you people who couldn't load the intro;

http://www.12012.jp/kanpake_officialsite.flv

Intro sounds good, I hope this was an sample from the "PV song" of the album.

Also, this is just my personal thoughts but I think their days on NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS are history, I think they might be releasing their album "12012" on the FREE WILL label, maybe FIREWALL DIV.? In that case, it must mean that 12012 and DIR EN GREY are working with the same people...

When MERRY was moving to FREE-WILL there were also these talk about "OMG they are just like DIR EN GREY". I would rather say, they're all just typical FREE-WILL band. ;)

It very closely follows a certain trajectory that DIR EN GREY pioneered in the visual kei world; has nothing to do with a limited frame of reference.

sorry for continuing this conversation but i agree with this!

this just shows how successful are dir en grey and how they inspired many bands.maybe it annoys people but it's true.

and anyway when deg was young ,people said the same about them. (kiyoharu)

anyway i am happy, when every band turns to pop, 12012 decide the opposite.

(i wonder why? maybe they tried more pop and failed?)

but totally want to see more. can't wait

So what? DEG is a reference these days, I'd be worried if the preview sounded like Morning Musume and Wataru was in shiny clothes like the guys form SuG.

this! at this point with 12012 i am actually happy they sound like deg. no problem

The vocalist looks like clever sleazoid kyo

The preview sounds cool. It'd be a shame if they tried to go the route of heavy dir en grey influence because as their own they're fine. Never really fully got into 12012, but perhaps I should start!

limited edition of their new album "12012" will include CD (12 songs)+bonus CD (3 songs), and regular edition will include CD (12 songs) only

first press of regular edition will further enclose subscription ticket for their special CD (1 song)

Maybe I'm a bit late to this party, but the video on the homepage won't play through the right way... I'd really like to see the whole thing, suggestions?

From the maybe 5 seconds of song I heard, I think I'm going to like it. I mean, obviously that's nothing to judge but the production sounds clean and the music a bit darker. That's what I'm going to prepare for.

As far as the fact that the deluxe edition is going to have 15 songs? Bitchin'. I'm very excited, I've missed this band since SEVEN. That album was probably my favorite they've done. March 14th! Here I come!

I guess those bonus songs are demos and/or self-covers of their early works?

Could be interesting if they have thrown some remixes too, free-will bands tend to do it sometimes.

Maybe I'm a bit late to this party, but the video on the homepage won't play through the right way... I'd really like to see the whole thing, suggestions?

wI6SLMHfLkY

here

i never really cared for them, but this teaser sounds pretty enjoyable, i'm exited :bunny:

It has been revealed that the album will be released on FIREWALL DIV. label (Label of DIR EN GREY and MERRY)

HAHAHA I KNEW IT!!!!! (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12774&start=59)

Limited Edition 2CD

SFCD-0099→SFCD-0100 (JAN: 4529123000996)

Regular Edition CD-only

SFCD-0101 (JAN: 4529123001016)

Edit 2011/12/26:

Main track is entitled "suicide"

wI6SLMHfLkY

here

i never really cared for them, but this teaser sounds pretty enjoyable, i'm exited :bunny:

Thank you!!!

Sounds great!

I'm... hoping I can see an uncensored version of this video.

:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Sign in to follow this