Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

right japan is a huge country and i have seen enough visual artists are in the mainstream top 10 charts. so yeah they know visual kei.

*chokes on her tea* WUT? You serious? All the Japanese people I've ever talked to have NO idea who any of those bands are that DO appear on the top ten charts. The most they know is Gackt... accomplishment there. And as soon as you say you like "Visual kei" they go.." oh...*looks away*". Visual kei in Japan is like the lowest of the low...most people would be embarrassed to say they like a Visual Band. :T

Anyway I shall throw in more hate.

- Gazette: Cause apart from like a few good songs they are really repetitive. Mind you I really HATE their fandom though. Oh boy are they crazy.

... mm this leads me to my next point..

- Vkei fandom in GENERAL: Oh dear LORD. You fight and bicker about EVERY GOD-DAMMED THING! So-and-so releases new album, you complain. The album has a new musical direction. You whine about how their old sound was better. The band goes back to their old sound on their new single. You cry about how its an old sound now and they should try something new. EH? Make up your mind...do you hate them or not? And if you do hate the new sound why are you complaining? Not like the band is going to read your random hate comment on YOUTUBE and go " hmm..well that one person hates our new sound..maybe we should go back to the old one?". Seriously. TEH FUCK. ( Deluhi fandom I'm looking at you here. Cause at times I want to strangle all of you. And don't give me shit about how Juri sounded better. He sounded like a dying ELK in most of the songs in SURVEILLANCE. The oh-so-vkei-vibrato-of-doom is not sexy or hot. Its plain GARBAGE. )

- Most VOCALISTS of VKEI: Omg...so many have this DISGUSTING Vibrato that is not OPERA..or cool...it just nasty sounding. Its forced, unnatural. Advice from me? TAKE DAMN VOCAL LESSONS. ADVICE NUMBER TWO; NOT FROM THAT WOMAN WHO VOCAL COACHES ALMOST EVERY VKEI BAND VOCALISTS AND THEIR MOTHER. She is an OPERA SINGER. SHE WONT TEACH YOU HOW TO SING ROCK. Find a vocal coach WHO AT THE VERY LEAST, does not DO OPERA. Your vowels are still horrible, your vibratos are everywhere, you can't transition from chest voice to head voice AT ALL properly. *rips out hair*.

- Delusional fans are also annoying..god..you're not going to marry so-and-so...your fat and ugly..go to a gym instead.

- Fans that think JAPANESE music is GOD and is the only music relevant in this world. Uh..stfu. All those "J-rawk" bands wouldn't be have there been no Western Music. It concerns me that people would think themselves as such Music GURUS when they have such a narrow view of what good music is. You f-ing hypocrites.

- Fans who go to concerts, ROCK concerts..and JUST STAND THERE STARING AT THE BAND. Buy a DVD if you're gonna do that. You wont get hurt that way and wont have to waste your time typing up a long ass entry on your livejournal how _____ band's fans are violent and mean.

I ran out of hate...I basically hate 90% of Vkei...maybe more. Whatever's left over is older stuff that I still think is good and maybe some random new stuff...tho not a lot.

I'mma go listen to some Beethoven now..*walks away*

awesome thinking !

Ages since my last post on this amazing topic!

- Nega's Deluge is the worst VK song I've heard that from a band that isn't an total embarrassment to begin with. I'll sum it up for you:

*"METALCORERIFFAGE"* BLEEEEEEUUUUUURGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! *RIFFAGE* CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK BLÄÄÄÄÄÄÄRRGGHHH *RIFFAGE* BLEEEÄÄRRGH CLICK CLICK

The triggerfest during the chorus is a thing to behold :lol: And oh my god the breakdown with the synth.

- I'd like D considerably more if they didn't do the ethnic gimmick crap all the time.

- I hate R-shitei occasionally having great riffs that remind me of the old Gazette, but never good songs.

- VK taking influence from kiddie-metal that's actually just rock music with a hard aesthetic made for people who don't have the attention span for metal :3

- Saved the best for last, DIR EN GREY stole a BMTH solo. LOLOLOLOLOLLOL

- Nega's Deluge is the worst VK song I've heard that from a band that isn't an total embarrassment to begin with.

oh come on, they're making the same shit over and over for the past 3 years or so, deluge is zero percent different from their other stuff.

eagerly waiting for diru shitstorm ITT

- Nega's Deluge is the worst VK song I've heard that from a band that isn't an total embarrassment to begin with.

oh come on, they're making the same shit over and over for the past 3 years or so, deluge is zero percent different from their other stuff.

eagerly waiting for diru shitstorm ITT

I only listen to the PV songs so I can't say how much they recycle or suck in general. But with "total embarrassment" I meant that they sound like a actual band instead stuff like Idiot, Maria Cross, Deathgaze and others that are jokes from the start.

ps: you forgot kuroyume on the joke list

Rude :( (Headache and Dub Reel Inch is horribad but c'mon)

>Mejibray

Never understood the hype around VanessA and Mejibray, never will. Are you listening to this because of the music or because of their belly buttons and genki's tongue?

>Yoshiki

I hate this little, moneysucking, Pattinson-ish embodiment of Paris Hilton and his ways of recycling all the stuff he has made like 20 years ago and pretend that it's a new masterpiece dedicated to Hide and blah blah blah...I have to say that he's only guy in J-scene I hate with my whole heart, with passion as you might say.

>Within Temptation

Zzzz...do I really have to say something about this? High predictability, a singer for whom I just can't sympathize, soullessness...maybe it's just me but give me a break - there are far better female-fronted "metal" bands. eyeroll.gif

>Pitbull

Latina chicks won't save you, dawg, just no. Generic as hell and such a big waste in the ongoing club music scene. To the oblivion with you.

>Basshunter

Doing the same crap ever since Boten Anna, to the oblivion with you [2]

Continuing:

12012 & Dio -distraught overlord- -> I dislike...*hate* them mainly for personal reasons but in the end I experience some sort of "anti-overhype"-feeling in their case too (ps. Mejibray -hate factor)

Lc5 - What are you trying to achieve, Miku-sama? Stop it plz (and let Bou teach you a thing or two...)

Angelo - No matter what do fans say about so called "Pierrot factor", this band is still lame - even with new members (Angelo = Freeze-era Pierrot minus very good members (Jun and Aiji) = what's the point?)

That's it.

I've come to dislike X Japan, mainly Yoshiki more and more. All their new material is lame and they parade Hide around like a trophy. Yoshiki spends more time trying to promote the band in all the wrong ways, like making a comic deal with Stan Lee? Composing the Golden Globe theme? How about writing some fucking new music for X Japan already? This new X Japan is just a big joke.

I think I might honestly add 12012 here now. Seriously, what the fuck guys.

I don't actually "hate" stuff since I won't let myself be bothered by bad feelings like hatred in the music scene, but another thing I don't get is MEJIBRAY. They're nothing spectacular (the fans are not denying that, so that's a plus for most rational fans of theirs) but they're so awfully overhyped it seems like they are something special and new to the scene.

1. Miyavi: Can't stand his music or his fangirls, the dude hismself though is quite entertaining, really funny too.

2. SuG: Everytime he opens his mouth i want to shove dynamite down his throat and watch his head explode while i sit back and eat popcorn.

3. Ghost: The music is good but the vocals: (see image below)

34qwgw5.jpg

4. Juka: Kind of love and hate, i like his voice and alot of his songs but when he activates "Opera Mode"

i have to turn that song off and delete it from my hardrive instantly.

Other bands i hate

-----------------

AKB48

Arashi

PIECElang

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas

ViViD

the GazettE (Used to love these guys)

X Japan (Used to love these guys too)

SCREW

You know, it's quite sad really

Fear, and loathing in las vegas have pretty cool instrumental tracks, but their vocals ( both the autotuned clean ones and the ridic screams ) are so, so bad :(

Other bands i hate

-----------------

AKB48

Arashi

PIECElang

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas

ViViD

the GazettE (Used to love these guys)

X Japan (Used to love these guys too)

SCREW

Haha i don't like AKB48 either ;w;

HATE KISASKI . is a faggot

I don't like him either but that's hardly a reason :')

HATE KISASKI . is a faggot

I'm letting this slide since I'm late to the party but if I were you I'd watch it. Yes, this is a thread to discuss things about music that you don't like. That doesn't give you leeway to be offensive.

ffs. What's the resemblance between Kisaki and a bundle of figs?

Never Gonna Troll U Down

β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€ž-~~'''''…

β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€ž-~''-,::::…

…………………………………………………………………….,~''::::::::…

…………………………………………………………………….|::::::,-~''…

…………………………………………………………………….'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : |,'

…………………………………………………………………….|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |

……………………………………………………………………(Β―''~-': : : :'Β―Β°: ',: :|: :Β°-: :|

…………………………………………………………………….'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'

………………………………………………………………………..|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/

……………………………………………………………………,-''\':\: :'~β€žβ€ž_: : : : : _,-'

………………………………………………………………__β€ž-';;;;;\:''-… : : :'~---~''/|

………………………………………………………__β€ž-~'';;;;;;/;;;;… :\: : :____/: :',__

β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€ž-~~~''''Β―;;;;;;;;;;;;… .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-β€ž__

…………………………………………../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;… . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-β€ž

…………………………………………,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;… . .\:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|

………………………………………,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;… : :|Β―Β―|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|

…………………………………….β€ž-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;… . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/

……………………………………/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;… .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/

…………………………………./;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;… .\:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|

…………………………………/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;… |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|

β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€ž~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-… . . . .|;;;;;;;|

…………………………..β€ž~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,… |:|. . . . |\;;;;;;;|

………………………….,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;… |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|

…………………………|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;… |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_

…………………………/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,… . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-β€ž

………………………./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/Β―'',;;;,'… |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-β€žβ€ž__

……………………../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'…|;;,;;;… |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-β€ž_

……………………/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'….,';;,;;;;…

………………….,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'……/;;;;;;;;… : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--β€ž

…………………/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'……,';;;;;;;;;…

………………,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'……../ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;…

......…..……../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/…….,-;;;;;;;…

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘

β–‘β–„β–€β–’β–„β–„β–„β–’β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–„β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘

β–ˆβ–‘β–’β–ˆβ–’β–„β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–ˆ

β–ˆβ–‘β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–€β–€β–„β–’β–ˆ

β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β–‘β–€β–‘β–€β–€β–‘β–„β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘

β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–ˆβ–„β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–„β–„β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘

But agree with Zess, no slurs puhlease!