Sign in to follow this  
Guest 膣分泌液

eurovision

Not watched yesterday and I lolled hard to hear that finland is in finals , oh well I not care

Didn't watch either, but I was suspecting that Greece would be horrible on purpose, so that they won't have to fund the Song Contest next year :lol: Anyway, more excited for tomorrow. About what I heard on the internet Holland isn't half that bad. And I want to see Ireland, they say the twins sing like shit xD

^ It's egg! 8< He won this finnish entertaiment-show a while back.

I've listened that song... too much, and can't get his voice out of my mind. D: And the song gets stuck in my head too easily.

I can't believe Finland didn't send this dude, it could be an instant win:

ZHReqKRvonE

Lmao @ eggman from Finnish talent show

That's just embarassing. - especially those school scenes >_<

Anyways, paradise oskar should be da-da-damed to death.

I can't believe Finland didn't send this dude, it could be an instant win:

ZHReqKRvonE

What is this I don't even. I thought all music from Finland was metal :emo:

:devilwha:

the whole second final made me go crazy :P haha... I love it that Georgia and Denmark got through though. A little bit of rock every now and then won't hurt anyone.

Apart from that it seems that the most colorful things got the votes.

wait, wait, wait, so Blue is representing England?

Thought they were disbanded :o

Greece sounds interesting tho.

@Chianti, they got back together recently

Also, did Greece make it? They are hoping not to win I think, with their whole financial situation :lol: Anyway, Denmark was pretty cool and deserved to go through. But Holland wasn't that bad either but they didn't go to the finals. Lol @ Champ voting for the act I hated most :lol: The guy with the trumpet playing 3 whole notes was epic though. And Ireland's SONG wasn't that bad, neither was the act, the guys just couldn't sing. You couldn't even hear them due to the backvocalists being so loud.

Fun fact! During the show one of the hosts said that a certain girl reminded him of Sharon den Adel, vocalist of Within Temptation and said: you know what, we'll just send them next year! So this morning a radio DJ from one of our stations called Sharon to ask her if she would with Within Temptation :lol: She said she felt very honored but that she had to decline, it's nothing Within Temptation should/would do, according to her. There goes my hope for us even once making the finals. I nominate Ben Saunders or Lisa Lois for next year, guys.

Just listened to the Sweden's song and oh damn, it's awful. Could work with better lyrics, but no! POOOOPULAAAARRRRRRRR

I hope one of the bankrupted countries win, or us since we're going to win the hockey world championship this sunday too :D

the Swedish guy... yeah sucks?

I mean... "Don't say it's impossible~ because I know it's possible~ I will be popular... POPULAR!"

Gerogia <3

and omg how I LOVE Serbia *_*!

THE FUCK IS THIS FLAWLESSNESS

uQcJ3miS6bg

@Disposable. If you're up against the Dutch with hockey then think again :lol:

I remember back in 2005 there was this song that won that I loved for YEARS. It were the days that countries still had some good songs.

l4hB-NTaPjw

Loved everything about it. The part where they loose the strings from the guy's chest and she plays the instrument with those strings is still awesome as fuck, even after all these years.

And yeah Sweden sucks balls. POPULAAAAR!! Makes me want to shoot the guy :arg: I'd rather have Ireland win than this douche.

Sign in to follow this