Sign in to follow this  
Guest 膣分泌液

eurovision

So am I. It's mostly crap :lol: Georgia is awesome though. And Within Temptation has agreed to write the song for next year, but not participate themselves. I say we let WT write it and send Delain.

Georgia was cool, yeah :P Hope they get lots of points. Most of the others are boring. I'd only like Ukraine for the sand story at the screen :P haha... and maybe the denmark song :P

Jedward (Ireland) was fun :P haha... Blue could have done better...

The best song BY FAR came from Italy.

Nice to see they climbed to second place in the end.

Bosnia & Herzegovina had a nice song too and then there were like 2 or 3 mediocre songs and the rest sucked.

There was lots of crap. So I'm not surprised crap won. AND WHY IS SWEDEN IN THIRD PLACE. WHY. Seeing that guy makes me want to break his neck.

O! So it's like watching toilets,

and the one that had less spots win,

and still they are and will always be toilets? :mrgreen:

btw Greece on 7th, at least on Top 10 :P

What part is it that you don't understand?

I bet you didn't even listen to that song. Of course the majority of the songs and artists of the ESF are crap, but Italy's entry this year had class.

q6Hz3MxthYI

Bump!

These guys won the finnish Eurovision selection and will represent Finland in Eurovision later this year. Fantastic!

I can highly recommend the 2012 documentary The Punk Syndrome which is about this band, Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät. Fantastic and beautiful documentary about a very cool band.

With acts like here and there EV really served no purpose for a looooooong time

So what was it - music? Yeah, the music is totes bland - but people just care about gimmicks, so...expecting this to be a chart-breaking Lordi-ian laughing stock (I didn't intend to slur anyone here)

edit:

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=australia_to_participate_in_the_2015_eurovision_song_contest

rofl

@Senedjem

The eurovision songcontest actually used to be a serious competition. Many famous singers have participated in it in the past, often before they made their own breakthrough (ABBA for example. They performed waterloo for the song contest and became famous afterwards). But as many forms of entertainment and mainstream music in general, the contest has become simply a big show where only audience ratings count. A sad development, true.

Not sure if I watch it this year. It’s taking place here in Vienna and I can’t really escape the advertisements, so I am already fed up with it.

The eurovision songcontest actually used to be a serious competition. Many famous singers have participated in it in the past, often before they made their own breakthrough (ABBA for example. They performed waterloo for the song contest and became famous afterwards). But as many forms of entertainment and mainstream music in general, the contest has become simply a big show where only audience ratings count. A sad development, true.

Not sure if I watch it this year. It’s taking place here in Vienna and I can’t really escape the advertisements, so I am already fed up with it.

i agree with you

every spring i find myself thinking "ffs, it´s that time of the year again". all the possible media sources are filled with crap about eurovision. nowadays there are almost no artists worth any attention either. which i find sad as it´s such a big event. i´ll probably turn on the tv and leave it running for background though (god, i remember when yohio performed. my whole fb wall was filled with posts from my fem friends........)

It always slips my mind that I want to watch this, but the big deal (in a negative way) on this year's UK one is hilarious. A rather poor pick of vocalists, but the music itself is pretty well done. Won't beat the 2013's France entry I've fallen head over heels for though. I doubt anything will. 

Was hoping for another man with a wig and beard because such flawlessness. I swear 'Heroes' won only because of the visuals, the song really disappointed me after hearing it was popular to win. Either way, it is really cool and memorable compared to all the other performances. 

I WISH Russia or even Austria won instead. Like, omg, HOW DID THEY GET 0 VOTES!?

Sign in to follow this