Sign in to follow this  
Guest 膣分泌液

eurovision

so there's like a week until the equivalent of the gay european grammies.

post shit about it here

the following songs were ROBBED of the award:

T9rJLtz64Hg

4xKeYFkB9Pw

QMBuN8l23HI

HOWEVER

uiH4BFTELME

RLLY DESERVED TO WIN BCUZ HE'S AMAZING AND REALLY CUTE AND PLAYS VIOLIN AND JUST GOD DAMN LOOK AT HIM

and last year's german song was awful and full of misogyny. nd this prolly should've gone in the european music section but it's just filled with shitty metal bands no1curr about

Old, but srsly

KJOcd7Rdzd8

ROBBBED THEM probably just because they were out of the closet. well, they allegedly were.

I am sorry, there is no India so no no vote from me. If Russian can be part of EU, why India can't?

TROLOLOLO

speaking of which, TROLOLOLO and Russia goes along together. And should have win every Eurovision there is, the past, present and the future.

srsly.

Lookie:

t6FUR_nhGX8

uiH4BFTELME

AA, I must admit that he's my favourite Eurovision competitor ever. ;_; Such a cutie. ♥

Just gonna say that I want him 2 gtfo from my tv screen, srsly.

In every Russian talk-show he is just popping out from nowhere and making fangirls keel over and die.

No offense intended.

Even though, Eurovision needs moar of this:

TheV9eBTT3Q

:dansu:

Alexander Rybak is the most pathetic person to ever come out of Norway. And it doesn't really help that his music is really, really bad.

I am sorry, there is no India so no no vote from me. If Russian can be part of EU, why India can't?

TROLOLOLO

I can't tell if you're making a really poor joke, a really poor attempt at trolling or just a really poor comment

In every Russian talk-show he is just popping out from nowhere and making fangirls keel over and die.

No offense intended.

why do u h8 gay ppl

Alexander Rybak is the most pathetic person to ever come out of Norway. And it doesn't really help that his music is really, really bad.

rlly bcuz u sound pretty norwegian

TROLOLOLO

I can't tell if you're making a really poor joke, a really poor attempt at trolling or just a really poor comment

No offense intended.

why do u h8 gay ppl

tumblr_lihlhkdiSX1qbu0pb.jpg

^THE KEYWORD^

Old, but srsly

KJOcd7Rdzd8

ROBBBED THEM probably just because they were out of the closet. well, they allegedly were.

seeing their older videos sends shame shrugs down my spine

they grew up sooo ugly

2369_419e4723b348d8ab8733170ca4105e07.JPG

77106.jpg

and fat as hell

1kat(1).jpg

TROLOLOLO

fyi, Russia is not a part of EU, and India is not even a part of Europe, do they even teach geography in the States these days?

(unless that was a joke that I didn't get at all)

And being in the EU has nothing to do with it anyway. It's for members of the European Broadcasting Union, which is unrelated to the European Union.

TROLOLOLO

speaking of which, TROLOLOLO and Russia goes along together. And should have win every Eurovision there is, the past, present and the future.

srsly.

Lookie:

t6FUR_nhGX8

Marry me <3 Holland's got no chance at all D: It sucks so hard

Wx5KvnpCjpY

I hope we won't make it to the finals...

Before i moved out i always watched these with my mom, but now i'm not sure if i will even bother to turn the TV on. It just gets worse each passing year :D

in that case, anyone who won it would be the suck among suckest? seems none being proud of their own contingent this year.

Wx5KvnpCjpY

I hope we won't make it to the finals...

Before i moved out i always watched these with my mom, but now i'm not sure if i will even bother to turn the TV on. It just gets worse each passing year :D

It won't get into the final, not with that face, not with that voice

Finland, I am disappoint.

thats dude face piss me off everytime I see him or hearing that song

nekkichi, i was just joking xD

sai, Holland should've bring The Gathering, instant win srsly

That, or Holland should bring Within Temptation. Even more instant win

I HATE THE FINLAND GUY

SERBIA WAS FLAWLESS

I CANT REMEMBER THE REST BECAUSE I'VE HAD A LOOOOOOOT OF WINE

Sign in to follow this