Sign in to follow this  
enchuu

the GazettE to play at Tokyo Dome + 2 New Singles

Everyone that is judging a 30 second clip: stop being idiots, seriously

I have no doubt Sony and the GazettE have an obligation to release radio friendly poppy songs to reach a wide audience, but their B sides show signs of originality and probably what's to come from the band in the future. Uruha DID say that they were going to slowly start evolving into a metal band...

Everyone that is judging a 30 second clip: stop being idiots, seriously

is dat some UNBELIEVABLE TRACES OF BUTTHURT?

I have no doubt Sony and the GazettE have an obligation to release radio friendly poppy songs to reach a wide audience, but their B sides show signs of originality and probably what's to come from the band in the future. Uruha DID say that they were going to slowly start evolving into a metal band...

There was so much BS coming from the band (including Ruki denying any connection between Shiver and animoo openings when the rumors started), I don't believe anything they say now.

Uruha is both interested in keeping sales high and not letting old fans go, that's why the promises-promises.

Gazette reached the peak of their popularity without any effort from sony, and they can fall off that peak quite rapidly too.

Big difference between butthurt and being annoyed with people being idiots. Just thought you should know.

Well regarding the anime openings: it seems like a growing trend for companies to approach new and upcoming major bands (if you want to consider Sadie up and coming. I guess you could) and see if they want to give them a song for an anime opening. Yes, a lot of shit goes on behind the scenes and usually bands are just spokesman for a hidden agenda (i.e. they lie for their management or record label) but Ruki is different. He is highly dedicated to the artistic integrity of the bands music, and everything about it. He is very vocal (lol pun) about every aspect of their music, and when people started to complain that they wrote this FOR the anime, he instantly spoke out. If there's anyone I trust, it's Ruki.

And if it is implied that the A side of a single is a contractual agreement with Sony, then it is implied that the B-sides are the band working out a new song for their next album (the filler). It seems like their songs are getting a heavier edge (breakdowns now), and it's a direction they're intent on going with. So I assume this is also the band telling the truth.

i have a very good feeling about the single. can't wait~

lots of people said that "PLEDGE" sounds like "Guren", but i think it sounds much like "without a trace"

i don't why i have a feeling that "THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT" would sound like "HESITATING MEANS DEATH" XD

and probably "VOICELESS FEAR" would sound like "AN UNBEARABLE FACT" .. if it did, i would be so happy :wub:

oh! and

they need to do another hard song single like Before I decay 13STAIRS[-]1
[+2]

i don't like Kai's new hair S:

Disposable: That's cuz finnish people have awesome music taste. Ehm, well at times.

Ruki has ear for good music, eye for awesome visuals, and even the jewelry he designed is cool. The guy is a true artist. The only thing he sucks at is english.

And if I remember correctly, Ruki never denied Shiver is used for anime. He denied it's specificly written for anime. And I'm pretty sure it's not, because the song doesn't fit the opening at all.

Well regarding the anime openings: it seems like a growing trend for companies to approach new and upcoming major bands (if you want to consider Sadie up and coming. I guess you could) and see if they want to give them a song for an anime opening. Yes, a lot of shit goes on behind the scenes and usually bands are just spokesman for a hidden agenda (i.e. they lie for their management or record label) but Ruki is different. He is highly dedicated to the artistic integrity of the bands music, and everything about it. He is very vocal (lol pun) about every aspect of their music, and when people started to complain that they wrote this FOR the anime, he instantly spoke out. If there's anyone I trust, it's Ruki.

Yeah, I agree. Sometimes I wish that he would just ignore all the shit that is going on instead of losing his sleep over it.

From what I have understood, THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT will be the final part of "the story" that started with LEECH (LEECH → HEADACHE MAN → BEFORE I DECAY → VERMIN → THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT), so it's most likely going to be heavy. Apparently the female vocals will make a comeback too.

@enchuu: whoa where did you hear all of this?! =D!

@inartistic: lol noooooooo, their sound will probably just be more heavy stuff like the heavier parts in HESITATING MEANS DEATH, OGRE, Headache Man, and other stuff like that

I see what you mean here, I've had somewhat similar attitude towards them (I trust Rookie!11 They give a shit about artistic intergreety!11) - until they have started releasing crap under sony.

Sadie? Indeed, their current label is spending a little bit more money to get their talentless shit exposed, but who cares about Sadie?

They're really on the same boat as gaygamesh, ex-ayabie and a plenty of ex-hevy bands, now doing fanservice and recycling the same track for a dozen of releases.

]And if it is implied that the A side of a single is a contractual agreement with Sony, then it is implied that the B-sides are the band working out a new song for their next album (the filler). It seems like their songs are getting a heavier edge (breakdowns now), and it's a direction they're intent on going with. So I assume this is also the band telling the truth.

It's hard to me to tell what kind of agreements they have done with sony, but

their a-sides is the recycled genki-genki music they've done before, except really generic

their b-sides is the recycled heeeevy moosic they've done begore, except less generic than a-sides

their 4th album will be a bunch of recycled stuff they've done before, except it will be worse produced than DIM, and it will make it much less interesting to listen to.

But I guess it's still too early to judge.

Sadie? Indeed, their current label is spending a little bit more money to get their talentless shit exposed, but who cares about Sadie?

They're really on the same boat as gaygamesh, ex-ayabie and a plenty of ex-hevy bands, now doing fanservice and recycling the same track for a dozen of releases.

Sadie is grand. 8D

most bands that can pull thru from indie to major will likely to have phase for working/having their songs used as anime theme.

Even Dir en Grey went thru that phase. Remember Child Prey anyone ? It's theme for Baki the Grappler, anime managed by Free Will.

It's either that or being used as J-Dorama themes.

Like one of Luna Sea's

It's not always means it's lame.

Not to me anway. See how much legendary i for u are today?

Everyone know that song now, it's not exclusive anymore.

Not just VK listeners anymore but to common people too (i am speaking outside Japan). Or does that makes some disliking bands doing themes? So the bands will stay exclusive?

I'm not sure if it's my favorite ballad by them, because I REALLY love Cassis and Reila, but this song is REALLY nice, I love the strings and piano a lot.

the only decent parts where when the piano or acoustic guitars were playing.

other than that, probably my least favorite of their ballads. augh, simply awful.

especially ruki. of course the song was boring, not to blame him entirely.

soooooo boring

crying asian gurrl looks ugly and Kai wears A DEATHBRINGING PONYTAIL OF DOOM

Ruki looks cute though, doesn't make the song any better

they've done it a hundred times before and took 12012's love for shitty piano sampling

I haven´t watched the PV, but I listened to the song and I have to say it´s better than I expected it to be XD

it definitely isn´t their best, but I don´t think it´s horrible and boring.

The best thing Gazette has done. It's so beautiful and touching that it's hard to believe Gazette is able to do something like this. Viored's Kimikage Kusa just found a challenger.

I don't give a crap about people saying "baww it's terrible and boring". If music was sex, this would be my best fuckbuddy ever.

Video was really lame though.

Not exactly the best thing they've ever done, but BY MILES their best post-DIM song.

Yeah, I do know it isn't much said since everything after DIM was weak, but this one was actually pretty good!

Not exactly the best thing they've ever done, but BY MILES their best post-DIM song.

Yeah, I do know it isn't much said since everything after DIM was weak, but this one was actually pretty good!

This.

Sign in to follow this