Sign in to follow this  
enchuu

the GazettE to play at Tokyo Dome + 2 New Singles

[Optical Impression-B- DVD track list]

scene of TOUR 10 NAMELESS LIBERTY SIX BULLETS-01- (3 songs)

I know which one I'm buying :D

I hate to judge just by looking at it, but the track-list doesn't look very promising.

Wah wah wah. DIM was the greatest thing they've ever done and probably will ever do, in every single possible way. Fans (idiots) who didn't like it wanted older-styled boring ass material, now they're doing it, and they whine anyway despite how similar it is to all the shit they used to do. I hate being part of this band's fanbase.

"free-will" naming? What do you mean by that?

the b sides are probably going to be relatively heavy. Ruki tends to name their heavier songs some ridiculous title "Headache Man, Ogre, Discharge, etc), titles that are relatively dark or negative.

I expect at least one of them to be very, very heavy

true murderous intent sounds like it gonnabe hard.

The third one maybe typical gazette rock style, or back to their nu metal days again... Or could be some other surprises?

I'm still excited for THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT, even though titles can be misleading. I hope this one will not.

Pledge is not doing much to me right now. The preview is kind of bland to be honest. Hopefully the full thing will be better.

THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT = MURDER INTENT. [RENTRER EN SOI]

...something is off about that connection.

In either case, I usually like their ballads, but that was just awful.

Eh...nothing too special....possibly more uninspiring than RED and Shiver...but we'll see...they need to do another hard song single like Before I decay

I guess they will write about 2-3 hard new tracks for the album, a couple shitty dancy songs and one ronery and sad song about THE LOSS OF TEARVOMITTING SORROW

(hey gazetto, I can do stupid titles too! )

Or could be some other surprises?

Did RED and SHIVER have any?

Eh...nothing too special....possibly more uninspiring than RED and Shiver...but we'll see...they need to do another hard song single like Before I decay

Eww, no. Before I Decay is their worst release since SR. Funny how you call 30 second clip uninspiring and think BID was good. Well, whatever floats your boat.

Sign in to follow this