Sign in to follow this  
ghost

Dir en Grey's Kyo kicked out of band

As of today Kyo has been kicked out of Dir en Grey for spending too much time on his second band Sukekiyo. They're still planning on continuing with all currently planned performances but Die will be acting as the vocalist until a full replacement can be found. They will have a mystery member fill his part as a guitarist for lives in the interim. 

I had to translate this from their Japanese twitter so I might have missed some details and nuances. I'm linking it here so that anyone with a fluent understanding of Japanese can get the full picture. (Also, if you could provide a more accurate translation I think everyone would appreciate that):

https://twitter.com/DIRENGREY_JP/status/12451896898892634829

2 minutes ago, ghost said:

I had to translate this from their Japanese twitter so I might have missed some details and nuances. I'm linking it here so that anyone with a fluent understanding of Japanese can get the full picture. (Also, if you could provide a more accurate translation I think everyone would appreciate that)

Actually, they wrote that the mystery guitarist is someone who has been quite well-known for playing the piano. They won't reveal who it is just yet, but they did mention the person is "fxxkin' spicy".

maybe one of the gazette's members can take his place. i heard they were diru's roadies anyways so they should know some of the songs

they have been scouting for a new frontman at the maria cross memorial plaque crossing at harajuku but had to postpone this due to kyoronavirus outbreak,

if any local vocalists want to try their luck bring a bag of poppers and a cheese pizza in a brown bag signed for kaoru once the auditions resume!

It was revealed at todays live that 咲 (Saki) (ex-Cuartet, ex-THE MAD SIMPSON, etc., now presidentチンピラ of Bloom) will act as their new vocalist, starting today.

Video of todays live: Link