Spike760

the GazettE

Actually, I'd really like to see Ruki doing a solo-career, since all the best songs are composed by him anyway. Distress and Coma, Headache Man, Leech, Without a Trace etc. Do it!

he's composing most of their stuff afaik, and I don't really like Uruha or Aoi's input; Reita's composing parts are almost non-existant too.

If the band popularity starts declining, Ruki's gonna jump off that ship and star cashing in himself.

About this, ruki going solo will probably never happen they've said that if they were to disband that it would be ruki, uruha and reita their last band. So i don't see ruki going solo. Also the song it's base comes from a member but it's not like one of them makes a whole song. They are together the GazettE and think up songs with eachother. So I don't get people telling that they like one of the member's input but doesn't likes the rest

Just saying

Single again?

I wanna hear an info that they will release an album~

:|

Latest tweets from Aoi and Ruki have been saying that the 2nd day of recording had begun yesterday. It didn't take long after hearing the recording for VORTEX had begun for the news to release so if nothing comes out soon its most likely taking longer cause its an album....hopefully

yeah i liked VORTEX but i really hope they stop using already recorded songs for more "creativity"... lately their songs sound all the same...

another stuff based (not similar) on DIM would be awesome imo

About this, ruki going solo will probably never happen they've said that if they were to disband that it would be ruki, uruha and reita their last band.

Well you have some exceptionally strong willpower to keep beliebing VK interviews, what can I say.

Also the song it's base comes from a member but it's not like one of them makes a whole song.

Yes, of course. They pass the draft material to producers and sound engineers, who make it listenable, so technically, they don't even need to compose anything themselves (and I don't know how much of their material is completely self-produced. Not that much probably).

yeah i liked VORTEX but i really hope they stop using already recorded songs for more "creativity"... lately their songs sound all the same...

another stuff based (not similar) on DIM would be awesome imo

pretty much I agree on this. :)

Single again?

Latest tweets from Aoi and Ruki have been saying that the 2nd day of recording had begun yesterday. It didn't take long after hearing the recording for VORTEX had begun for the news to release so if nothing comes out soon its most likely taking longer cause its an album....hopefully

I hope so~

And I hope it will include many new songs, not a-single-compilation-album

:mrgreen:

Single again?

I hope so~

Worked a lot today again. Having tried making an SE, which is very unlike me, was a bit… no, merely a moment of parody… no, what is it basically… so I might get told off for it. But I have no regrets. Well then, good night.

- AOI via Twitter

When's the last time a single had an SE? :D:D Sounds like an album

Single again?

I hope so~

is that u UC ??

you've joined in here too,, :300:

It reminds me that I didn't get too exited with the "Traces Best" album bcos it's just a compilation one,, :roll:

:3

Maybe this comes a little late and already was brought up, but I just realized the GazettE maybe used quotes from 3 different songs by Slipknot in their song VORTEX.

I just don't think this is a coincidence, but neither am I blaming them for stealing or something.

"Too tragic to stay with you" is the first line of the song "The Shape"

"The only thing you really know about me is..." is out of the song "My Plague"

"You can't take my soul away from me" is out of the song "New Abortion"

Those three songs were even on the same album, so maybe a big coincidence, but I don't think so.

It wouldn't be the first time that Japanese bands take their English quotes from American bands.

I think mainly to avoid too much Engrish.

As I said, no blaming. Just something I stumbled upon and found interesting.

Ruki once said in an interview that English was his best subject back in highschool. He must've been a really awful student.

^ Really? I remember reading from some interview that he knows he's not too good at english, and uses a lot of internet-translators. He said he's aware that his english isn't 100% correct.

About this, ruki going solo will probably never happen they've said that if they were to disband that it would be ruki, uruha and reita their last band. So i don't see ruki going solo. Also the song it's base comes from a member but it's not like one of them makes a whole song. They are together the GazettE and think up songs with eachother. So I don't get people telling that they like one of the member's input but doesn't likes the rest

Just saying

Neo Genesis 32 on Distress And Coma single: "All of the three songs recorded along with the new single are eventually written by Ruki."

"- Let’s start with the title song, which would be [Distress and Coma].

Ruki - Actually I wrote this as a coupling song for [LEECH]. Out of the feeling I really would have liked it to be the lead song from among the three songs. However, I couldn’t get this plan through with it. There was a tossing between [Let’s take it as the new single] and [NO, I want this as a coupling song!] In the end it became the new single. (laughs)"

And so on. They can put on the booklet that music was by Gazette, but it doesn't mean everyone put the same amount of input in it, or at all.

Can't wait for their single release & very looking forward to their new album TOXIC, it's great to know that CLJrecords is wanting to release their new album in Europe ;3

Can't wait for their single release & very looking forward to their new album TOXIC, it's great to know that CLJrecords is wanting to release their new album in Europe ;3

I have ordered the Single and Album. I'm pretty sure it will be posted here even before i get it o.0 And They have released there top 3 albums in the States, and Europe. So i'm sure they will with this one to.

Seeing the DIM SCENE live DVD reminds me of how awesome DIM was and how scared I am that this will be nothing near that awesomeness. I liked Stacked Rubbish in its own way, but lately DIM has grown on me incredibly.

I have ordered the Single and Album. I'm pretty sure it will be posted here even before i get it o.0 And They have released there top 3 albums in the States, and Europe. So i'm sure they will with this one to.

Ah nice~ :domo: the single sounds really nice so I do hope for the album too^^

I'm saving my money up now for their new album. I've waited so long & glad they are adding ''SHIVER'' & ''RED'' to the tracklist, I liked both songs so much even now I haven't deleted from my mp3 player. :wub:

I'm so going to die :arg: if CLJrecords won't release that album in the EU, but let\s hope for the best<3 :staru::banjo: xD

NEVERMIND ME. IT'S GOING TO GET RELEASED IN THE EU FUCK YES!

cljrecords.png

Good album? Yes.

One of the best albums ever? No.

And I would have liked to see Uroboros by DEG there over Dum Spiro Spero. Uroboros has stood the test of time - DSS was just released. It's way too hasty to make any judgments about that album now.

UROBOROS > MOO, by a long shot. And I agree about the speed of it.

also I find DIM to be much better than MOO, and I haven't been into DIM that long. DIM was good, it was organized, it made sense, for me, MOO doesn't.

*sigh*

Both (Uroboros and Moo) are good albums + they are equal, both with their pros and cons:

Uroboros: proggy and interesting throwbacks to the past (+)

Way too MOAB-ish at some points (-)

Moo: overall good mixing and back-to-the-roots again (+)

...and also another poor attempt at trying to be way too artsy (-)

Best albums of the millennium - list is just another showcase of personal taste (which, in internet, leads to massive shitstorms everywhere),

And it's no use to discuss this matter/exposure/whatever

On-topic: DIM is just a plain attempt on following the Uroboros theme of their sempais haha.

EDIT: why are we discussing this? Please stop.