Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

And that might take a while 8D The admin/mod who DARES to lock this will be doomed :lol:

"What was the weirdest thing that happened to you on tour?

Kiwamu: When I worked for foreign music scene, there are many many weird things! So I can't choose one lol Knitting Factory in NYC was shittest thing in my music life. Please go to evacuate your bowels in front of their entrance. You can know "What happen" at BLOOD 4th album's DVD."

Can this thread die already?

only actually funny threads get locked tho

"What was the weirdest thing that happened to you on tour?

Kiwamu: When I worked for foreign music scene, there are many many weird things! So I can't choose one lol Knitting Factory in NYC was shittest thing in my music life. Please go to evacuate your bowels in front of their entrance. You can know "What happen" at BLOOD 4th album's DVD."

Instead of saying poop or shit I'm going to start saying "I need to evacuate my bowels" or "I'm going to evacuate my bowels all over your chest." looooooooool

Can this thread die already?

only actually funny threads get locked tho

Chill Herpes. In the future we won't be locking threads anymore, we will simply delete the painfully unfunny troll posts made by the likes you. ^__________________________^

But as a reminder: this thread was originally split by me from another thread to gather all the Kiwamu-related trolling that infested all the actual news/artists topics that were somehow related to Kiwamu. In the light of this, I'm going to move this into the Toasted Waffles section, where it probably should have been from the beginning, as it was never intended for actual discussion, but more as a sort of lightning rod.

Please go to evacuate your bowels in front of their entrance.

Kiwi is so smart, his language reflects his agility :)

Please go to evacuate your bowels in front of their entrance.

Kiwi is so smart, his language reflects his agility :)

I will be using that quote from now on

Some evening in some restaurant:

A: OMG i need to go to the bathroom!

B: Why's that? Are you O.K?

A: Need to evacuate my bowels

B: LOL!

Some evening in some restaurant:

A: OMG i need to go to the bathroom!

B: Why's that? Are you O.K?

A: Need to evacuate my bowels

B: LOL!

Whatever you do, DO not do it in the restaurant I'm going to work in. In other words. Do not visit the Netherlands. Ever. Because if you say that I'll be on the floor laughing.

Guest Naru

lol

ah anywa..

Thursday, Calmando Qual guys did visited KIWAMU..

My parcel did arrive at Kiwamus place last FRIDAY..

what do you think..

Kiwamu didn't even GAVE my parcel to them..

Today Maya did came online at Pigg.

I did ask him, and did you get present?

He No, nothing, I will ask him next time

-________________________________-

@!@#$^&^%$#@!@$%^&*(&^%$#@!

%&%*(*)*($#$%^&*()_)(*&

(*%$&^^&(*)(*)

To bad for Kiwi is that I did send it with a fucking TRACKING NUMBER!!!!!!

And I got a fucking SCREENSHOT with. that my PARCEL did get delivered at the ADDRESS..

He will be ... DEATH.. if he did trow it away or something...

So I did ask Hibiki once again, that he should ask Kiwamu for the parcel..

Hopefully he will understand and Ask kiwamu..

And.. I don't hope that KIWAMU will tell them that he don't got anything..

if he dare to say that.. I gonna prove it to the Calmando Qual guys anyway.... har har har..

Guest Naru

It's already rude that the GUYS should ask KIWAMU.. about it..

they where at kiwamu's place.... I've seen his at in Kenkas and Mayas blog (>_<)

and they talked about promotion stuff..

but I trust Maya that he will ask Kiwamu next time..

but when will be next time? He didn't know..

And freaking kiwamu should know.. that I buy CQ stuff too..

so sending the guys a present for 10 years of anniversary.. is just nice.. and not something for throwing away .. ¬_¬..

Well well.. if next week.. next Sunday.. if they still got nothing.. I will tweet Hibiki again.. maybe on Japanse to ask him.. if he got something already..

lol sai, i know i would rotflol too if that happen around me :D

naru, wow, the worst thing is not going to thrown away.

If it is a nice things, there is a chance another staffs take it for themselves.

That, if kiwi doesn't give the package to the right hand

or left abandoned on table or something.

Guest Naru

To bad for them, that I did make pictures and stuff what in that parcel.

And I'm sure, Maya-san, Hibiki-san, Tak-san & Kenka-san.

Will be very angry if another staff take it for themselves..

the even know that I've made something cool so yeah.. (I always say, hey I send you something, plus photo.)

Guest Naru

Just let's wait a little bit longer..

but it's still strange that kiwamu didn't gave anything to them last Thursday...

Hopefully he did forget!!..

mhm.. Let's wait for Maya-san replay ^^

@Naru

You are hoping that they will fight about it and after a while Calmando Qual will leave Starwave Records?

Guest Naru

Lol. like a fight like that would ever could do something like that..

A fight should be bigger..

Like a fight between a band, steff and kiwamu all together :3

all together :3

Sounds good. *takes popcorn* Let the battle begin!

Well I don't know. Maya is talking about him as president, if I'm correct. So they look up to him, think you are right that there will be a big fight or Kiwamu will be pissed off by something else and kick them out. Won't happen, I think.

how he compared his bands to Colombus is really hysterical.

however i need to thank him to say some lines on some topics that he putting it blatantly, i love that :lol:

- About departing members with classic reason: LIX. started their activities in 2010, and their leader Yuu was ex-SUICIDE ALI. He has a lot of previous experience with music activities, but the other members were new in the scene and they gave up the band activities because they found it too difficult. Visual kei bands need money, time, skill and passion. But for the new members, the situation was really hard. Yuu's way was normal in the visual kei scene, but the other three members didn't understand that so they left the band after only six months! Those three members said that it was because of "musical differences and different values” but in fact they just didn't have the guts. (laughs)

- About if a band member get enough cash running a VK band: However, there are many band members who are terrible people; they don't work in normal jobs and they cheat the female fans to get money from them, or they always ask for money from their family. This is a shit way to get money. <--- lol implying band members that also working in host clubs?

- About VK music quality: I think it's because of quality. There were some strange bands amongst the famous visual kei bands. Studio musicians played their songs for recording instead of the band members playing the parts by themselves. These kind of artists can't make their own songs so they have to have another professional song writer make them. Their live shows are just the visual image. Because of this kind of situation, many people think “visual kei is bad quality music.” Of course there are a lot of really good bands who play and write their own songs. But because of the poor quality bands, the visual kei image has become bad. --- So you think Nega and Sadie and the like have these kind of ghost writers then putting their name into the credits instead? :mrgreen:

- About the obsessive fangirls: Yes, because of pseudo-love. Young girls like visual kei band members, especially in the small indies band scene. The fangirls sometimes mistake the visual kei band members for their virtual boyfriend. <---- LOL SLAP IN THE FACE EH? EH?

- About different types of releases: In the visual kei scene, some big record labels use a technique where they release many different types of the same CD. In the music ranking, the system counts all types of the same title as the same single or same album. If the band has 1,000 fans and they release four types of the same single, the CD sales become 4,000 copies. <--- So don`t be happy yet if a vk band went into ORICON cos they are cheating, rite?

- About weaboos that think they knew everything: Fans can find many different styles of visual kei music on the internet and can watch and listen to many bands. If you listen to 100 bands in the visual kei scene, you will think “I understand visual kei!" <--- LOLOLO ANOTHER SLAP IN THE FACE!

Before starting Starwave Records didn't Kiwamu have a firm stance that GPKISM, BLOOD and other Darkest Labyrinth bands where not Visual Kei and made quite a bit of effort to avoid being associated. Perhaps that's why he is so open about criticizing the scene because he use to not want to have anything to do with it.

Sign in to follow this